Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Fortitude Training Camp - Jan 2016 in Tampa
HERE WE GO!!!

I'm launching Fortitude Training Camps in Jan. 2016, starting in Tampa, FL. I will hold these as regularly as interest permits.

These will be in a small group setting (12 people max) and it will come along with some goodies:

• Virgin Voyage Daily Trainer (reg. $149)
• Fortitude Training E-book (of course!)
• FT Earn It! T-Shirt!
• FT Gym Bag
• FT stainless steel shaker
• FT Earn It! Sports Watch

The total cost is $399.00. I'm planning on that including a lot of time to pick my brain, especially at the post-workout Sushi get together.

The first one day camp will be 1.23.16 (Saturday) in TAMPA, FL at a Comfort Suites (Waters Ave in the morning) and NORTH Powerhouse Gym (afternoon).

For more info, see the large flyer at this link: Fortitude Training Camps - Integrative Bodybuilding

-Scott

Attached Files
.pdf   FT Seminar1.23.16FlyerFlierVisitWebsite.pdf (Size: 547.32 KB / Downloads: 8)
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott Stevenson for this post:
  • makster
Sounds awesome!!
When are you coming to Colorado?
Maybe you and Skip could finally meet too..
That is awesome! Wish I lived close to you. I would just be happy with a shirt.
Yeah!! This looks awesome. Might be a tough weekend for me but I'll be checking it out!
COME TO THE UK & BRING THE LOT!!

Hopefully you have a good take-up of peeps.

- Breeze
'You're not what you eat, your what you eat eats!'

http://instagram.com/thelivingleancoach
(12-18-2015, 06:35 AM)Fireguy10720 Wrote: Sounds awesome!!
When are you coming to Colorado?
Maybe you and Skip could finally meet too..

Eventually that'll happen!

I've got relatives in Denver and it would be fun to do at Armbrust. Smile

(12-18-2015, 06:54 AM)jwtiger69 Wrote: That is awesome! Wish I lived close to you. I would just be happy with a shirt.

They are pretty cool. Did a small run and can order more there. I don't want to be running to the PO all the time for shirts, so I'll see what costs would be to send these using labels, pick-up from home, etc.

(12-18-2015, 07:17 AM)Jen Wrote: Yeah!! This looks awesome. Might be a tough weekend for me but I'll be checking it out!

That would be awesome, Jen! Smile

(12-21-2015, 11:47 PM)samuelbreezey Wrote: COME TO THE UK & BRING THE LOT!!

Hopefully you have a good take-up of peeps.

- Breeze

UK is gonna happen, I'm 99% sure. Smile (There seems to be more interest there than in the States, actually!)

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Soooooo, who else is going from this board?!

I am very excited as is my wife. The only bummer we have run into is the travel. At first we were going to fly to Orlando then rent a car and drive to Tampa (we live by Charlotte NC). However, for some reason we couldn't rent a reasonably priced car that we could drop off near our home once we returned. We did just that with a car we rented in Miami in December but for whatever reason this isn't a viable option. End result, flights are liquidated for future use and we will drive down on Friday. Just means instead of spending the day in the Disney area we get to drive :-( boo! lol
(12-22-2015, 12:18 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: UK is gonna happen, I'm 99% sure. Smile (There seems to be more interest there than in the States, actually!)

-S

Music to my ears! Smile
'You're not what you eat, your what you eat eats!'

http://instagram.com/thelivingleancoach
Hey Scott,

Are you planning on having another one of these events this year?
(07-12-2016, 09:42 AM)ajainwa Wrote: Hey Scott,

Are you planning on having another one of these events this year?

Yes, we're having one at the end of the month in Miami July 31, and then another one in Maryland (Columbia) (Pending but 90% sure).

I'll post a link to the Miami event one in a separate thread. (Sorry - had slipped my mind. There are still spots!)

-Scott
-Scott