Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Im doing FT Training Wrong.
(08-10-2018, 10:24 PM)Junior V Wrote: I bought it over 2 years ago that email is long gone Angel

Try the search function on your email inbox? Or do your emails get deleted over time?
(08-10-2018, 10:24 PM)Junior V Wrote: I bought it over 2 years ago that email is long gone Angel

I'll just post this here, since it came up.

I'm sending out new links to folks on almost a daily basis b/c they've misplaced the book somehow. The way I look it it, it's just like any other purchase: If you lose it, it's not up to the provider of the purchase to provide another. If your car's stolen, it's not up to the dealership to provide a replacement, or if you buy a book on amazon and you misplace it, they'll not send another.

It does suck when someone's computer is stolen and they've not got a backup of their files. (This also tells me how much they value their files, too, of course! LOL Smile

Now, granted this is an ebook so there's nothing but my time that gets used up in this process, but I'm literally spending an hour or two doing this each week now, so you can see why I've got to find another way to solve this dilemma. (I had to re-send the link to one person 5 times a few weeks ago... LOL)

I could go on, but the only way I can help Junior is if you message me with your PayPal email or a transaction ID so I can send out another think. (Even a regular store won't generally accept a refund / return / exchange without a receipt, but part of the reason is I need to find you among the purchases in order to send out another link.)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Ok, Im gonna find paypal transaction ID, thanks.

I did have the file backed up, I formatted the wrong HDD partition when I was cleaning my PC. I lost 80% of my photos too, which is a lot worse as they are sentimental value.
(08-24-2018, 09:34 PM)Junior V Wrote: Ok, Im gonna find paypal transaction ID, thanks.

I did have the file backed up, I formatted the wrong HDD partition when I was cleaning my PC. I lost 80% of my photos too, which is a lot worse as they are sentimental value.

Ah, man... That totally sucks about those pics.... Sad

(Maybe you can hire someone to recover the photos?...)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.