Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fortitude is Numero Uno
Just wanted to post a review and spread some positivity. I've been using Fortitude Training for the last year and I am amazed at how each blast the results are better and better. This program is absolutely genius with how much control we have over it as far as the auto regulation and exercise selection. Trust me, the more you use the program the more you'll learn your body and that is really the key to constant progress I've found. I encourage anyone on this program to stick with it the results definitely come. Scott thank you so much for coming up with the program it has been life changing. 10/10!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Chuggington808 for this post:
  • Scott Stevenson
(02-28-2021, 04:27 AM)Chuggington808 Wrote: Just wanted to post a review and spread some positivity. I've been using Fortitude Training for the last year and I am amazed at how each blast the results are better and better. This program is absolutely genius with how much control we have over it as far as the auto regulation and exercise selection. Trust me, the more you use the program the more you'll learn your body and that is really the key to constant progress I've found. I encourage anyone on this program to stick with it the results definitely come. Scott thank you so much for coming up with the program it has been life changing. 10/10!!!!!

THANKS, MAN!!!

I like your subject line - I'm keeping it in mind for the future T-shirts!!!

What kind of gains have you made with the program over the past year (size, BW, strength)?...

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(03-02-2021, 01:08 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: THANKS, MAN!!!

I like your subject line - I'm keeping it in mind for the future T-shirts!!!

What kind of gains have you made with the program over the past year (size, BW, strength)?...

-S
I’m glad you liked it! I remember a scene from pumping iron where Arnold was wearing a shirt saying he was numero uno and thought it would be fitting with Fortitude Training.

In the past year I’ve put on about 4-5lbs of actual contractile tissue, which I’m thrilled about. I’ve been training for 10+ years and thought I’d hit my genetic limit until I implied Fortitude Training. I’ve gained a good amount of strength in most lifts. A lot of my loading exercises by 20lbs. As far as size I look a lot bigger as well due to the way the program is designed to bring up/prioritize muscle groups. I’ve put a little over an inch of thickness on my chest and quads. Delts are looking very round and arms have almost gained a half inch.

Fortitude Training is absolutely incredible Scott. I’m truly blown away.
(03-05-2021, 10:01 AM)Chuggington808 Wrote: I’m glad you liked it! I remember a scene from pumping iron where Arnold was wearing a shirt saying he was numero uno and thought it would be fitting with Fortitude Training.

Yes, of course! He's smoking a doobie when wearing that shirt! LOL

Quote:In the past year I’ve put on about 4-5lbs of actual contractile tissue, which I’m thrilled about. I’ve been training for 10+ years and thought I’d hit my genetic limit until I implied Fortitude Training. I’ve gained a good amount of strength in most lifts. A lot of my loading exercises by 20lbs. As far as size I look a lot bigger as well due to the way the program is designed to bring up/prioritize muscle groups. I’ve put a little over an inch of thickness on my chest and quads. Delts are looking very round and arms have almost gained a half inch.

Fortitude Training is absolutely incredible Scott. I’m truly blown away.

That's AMAZING, man! 4-5lb of muscle is substantial and those measurement increases might not sound like much, but those are what come along with impressive transformation pics.

I presume some of the gains can be chalked up to simply b/c FT might be very different than what you've done, but hopefully the particular ingredients I've incorporated into the program are part of the reason you've had good success. REALLY it comes down to you applying yourself, so kudos for seeking out a "new" method and getting after it!

-S

-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.