Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT Questions....
(12-07-2014, 01:55 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: See p. 87 in the book.

-S

Thanks Scott...shows examples too...i see i had the structure right and the overall i just had 2 compounds rather than the one as it mentions, hence the reason for Group A,B and C so then you can use 3 different compound movements.

Thanks!
(12-08-2014, 07:54 PM)JLarge1989 Wrote: Thanks Scott...shows examples too...i see i had the structure right and the overall i just had 2 compounds rather than the one as it mentions, hence the reason for Group A,B and C so then you can use 3 different compound movements.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

It's pretty much all in there! Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks mate.

Bulgarian split squats....could they be used for muscle rounds and loading sets...?

If so cos your using one leg at a time would the rest period differ?
I can tell you that with exercises where you alternating sides such as concentration curls or split squats you do a set, switch sides, do a set, etc.....
No rest really other than switching sides.

I would think the split squats would really gas you!
(12-09-2014, 10:14 PM)dens228 Wrote: I can tell you that with exercises where you alternating sides such as concentration curls or split squats you do a set, switch sides, do a set, etc.....
No rest really other than switching sides.

I would think the split squats would really gas you!

Yeah maybe....probs best saved for loading sets...although I'm wondering if they could be used as a isolation quad exercise as that's the main focus on the exercise.

Split squats on muscle round would be like 48 non stop reps.....its cardio baby....haha
That's how I look at it!
I do alternating sides for back MRs. So I can get a longer range of motion....heart is pounding though. I haven't tried any leg exercises this way.
(12-09-2014, 07:29 PM)JLarge1989 Wrote: Thanks mate.

Bulgarian split squats....could they be used for muscle rounds and loading sets...?

If so cos your using one leg at a time would the rest period differ?

p. 94

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(12-10-2014, 02:05 AM)Cerberus777 Wrote: I do alternating sides for back MRs. So I can get a longer range of motion....heart is pounding though. I haven't tried any leg exercises this way.

I've done this a few times with back with no problems, just the the thought of doing BBS this way is enough to give me an exertion headache....
(12-10-2014, 03:00 AM)Altamir Wrote: I've done this a few times with back with no problems, just the the thought of doing BBS this way is enough to give me an exertion headache....

They are pretty damn tough.

You can to these with a leg press, too. Non-stop joy. Smile

-S
-Scott