Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT e-book Diet questions
Hi Scott, sorry for my late reply as I was on reading side on holiday season. My replies are as follows : this was my first blast as I have seen your name and FT book in Facebook one English guy mentioned very positively but I don't remember who is Smilebut thanks to him. I performed Turbo Tier3 for three weeks to the letter but it made me really tired then I got cruise for one week to the letter. My squat was 132lbs x 6 reps at first loading workout; ended up 220lbs x 6 reps. Stiff leg deadlift was 132lbs x 6reps; ended up 220lbs x 10 reps. In cruise period of time I. Have read your all posts here and check the FT book again. I decided to go for Basic Tier3 three weeks ago. My recovery is much better now. And my squat 200lbs x 12 reps and SLD 220lbs x 12 reps at easy ( my grip strength is weak a little as I increase the weight on the bar slowly). I like day 4 lots of MR for upper body as well. I'm 48 years old and my BW 86,3 kg currently. I decreased my fat intake 70 gr per everyday and 190g protein per everyday then carbs are 300g on workout days and less than 100g ( it's also only from veggies and one banana only) on off days. I perform LISS and HIIT once a week total 25 minutes.

Again I will be much appreciated for your valuable advices for training and muscle gain without fat mass during blasts

Best regards
Hakan
(01-09-2015, 06:35 PM)Hakan Çelik Wrote: Hi Scott, sorry for my late reply as I was on reading side on holiday season. My replies are as follows : this was my first blast as I have seen your name and FT book in Facebook one English guy mentioned very positively but I don't remember who is Smilebut thanks to him. I performed Turbo Tier3 for three weeks to the letter but it made me really tired then I got cruise for one week to the letter. My squat was 132lbs x 6 reps at first loading workout; ended up 220lbs x 6 reps. Stiff leg deadlift was 132lbs x 6reps; ended up 220lbs x 10 reps. In cruise period of time I. Have read your all posts here and check the FT book again. I decided to go for Basic Tier3 three weeks ago. My recovery is much better now. And my squat 200lbs x 12 reps and SLD 220lbs x 12 reps at easy ( my grip strength is weak a little as I increase the weight on the bar slowly). I like day 4 lots of MR for upper body as well. I'm 48 years old and my BW 86,3 kg currently. I decreased my fat intake 70 gr per everyday and 190g protein per everyday then carbs are 300g on workout days and less than 100g ( it's also only from veggies and one banana only) on off days. I perform LISS and HIIT once a week total 25 minutes.

Again I will be much appreciated for your valuable advices for training and muscle gain without fat mass during blasts

Best regards
Hakan

What message(s) did you take away from my last response?...

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(01-10-2015, 01:13 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: What message(s) did you take away from my last response?...

-S

Turbo versions are really hard for most of us. This was my intake then I went to basic 3 in the second blast.
(BTW my squat was 10 by 220 lbs last night.)
(01-13-2015, 10:07 PM)Hakan Çelik Wrote: Turbo versions are really hard for most of us. This was my intake then I went to basic 3 in the second blast.
(BTW my squat was 10 by 220 lbs last night.)

Did you ever do Tier I (or II)?

Congrats on the squat!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Dear Scott,

I'm quite since my last post as I have focused on the last weeks of my second blast in Basic Tier 3 which will ends tomorrow after 2nd MR day. I have never tried Tier 1 or 2. I'm very happy with basic 3.

I really liked FT. Really.. FT made me really stronger. My SLD went 275 lbs by 6 reps as it was 132 lbs by 6 reps 11weeks ago. Big surprise for me is my BBRow gone to 200 lbs by 11 reps and 220 lbs 7 reps !

I believe MR makes miracle job in terms of strength gain and muscle gain. I was 84 kg at the beginning and now 87 kg. my legs and upper body grew visually. My family and my gym rats all are aware of this. My back is more thicker and wider same like my chest.

I will have 2 weeks intensive cruise as to the letter in your book. When return to gym I plan to shred little fat from my waist. For this I need your advise for which programme and diet shall I use ? What would be my macros in order to keep these hard earn muscle and strength ?

Thank you in advance

Regards from Turkiye
(01-24-2015, 06:12 AM)Hakan Çelik Wrote: Dear Scott,

I'm quite since my last post as I have focused on the last weeks of my second blast in Basic Tier 3 which will ends tomorrow after 2nd MR day. I have never tried Tier 1 or 2. I'm very happy with basic 3.

I really liked FT. Really.. FT made me really stronger. My SLD went 275 lbs by 6 reps as it was 132 lbs by 6 reps 11weeks ago. Big surprise for me is my BBRow gone to 200 lbs by 11 reps and 220 lbs 7 reps !

I believe MR makes miracle job in terms of strength gain and muscle gain. I was 84 kg at the beginning and now 87 kg. my legs and upper body grew visually. My family and my gym rats all are aware of this. My back is more thicker and wider same like my chest.

I will have 2 weeks intensive cruise as to the letter in your book. When return to gym I plan to shred little fat from my waist. For this I need your advise for which programme and diet shall I use ? What would be my macros in order to keep these hard earn muscle and strength ?

Thank you in advance

Regards from Turkiye

Hey Bud,

Diet is individual - I can't can one for you, but the book as a general approach and I've addressed general dietary strategies here on the board a few times.

I'd simply train as you have been and adjust your diet by reducing kcal on non-training days via a reduction of carbs. Simple as that. Smile

CONGRAT's on the STRENGTH and size gains.

I ask about Tier I b/c it's possible that you may grow (via better recovery) better with less volume. That's worked for more than a few folks. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thx Scott. I will try Tier 2 after cruise. It looks an opportunity along with lower kcals daily for fat loss target but keep the muscles.

And I never forget your insist regarding to peri workout advise which also during fat loss [emoji106]
(01-25-2015, 07:07 AM)Hakan Çelik Wrote: Thx Scott. I will try Tier 2 after cruise. It looks an opportunity along with lower kcals daily for fat loss target but keep the muscles.

And I never forget your insist regarding to peri workout advise which also during fat loss [emoji106]

Hakan,

I'd have to go back and read this thread (it's been inching along for a while, so I can't recall the details), but it seemed that Tier III might have been too much at the start.

You've got the right idea in going to a lower volume Tier when dieting, but I would generally only do so as needed. Don't reduce the training volume unless you need to do so, which you could tell from how you feel and/or your log book.

-S
-Scott

Thanks Scott. Now I'm in cruise and find the time to read your book from the beginning.
(01-28-2015, 07:03 AM)Hakan Çelik Wrote: Thanks Scott. Now I'm in cruise and find the time to read your book from the beginning.

Yes, that would be good! LOL Smile

-S
-Scott