Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else just having a lot more FUN?
Anyone notice that Fortitude Training is just a lot more fun than your standard bodybuilding training split? I caught a podcast where Scott was the guest and he had mentioned this as well. Just thought I'd ask. Lately, I've been even more amped up to go to the gym. Anybody else?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RyanM for this post:
  • makster, Scott Stevenson
absolutely! Agreed ~ my motivation took a new upswing with this program that I had not had in a very long time.
Hell Yes! FT for me is like a great buffet of training. You get to do everything, and you don't have to skimp on anything. Get to go heavy, get to go really intense with the MR, and of course you get to get a sick pump. The rotation of the lifts keeps things fresh and keeps the PRs rolling in. It's extremely metabolically challenging, yet easy on the CNS. I used to train until I got twitches under my eyes, and that's when I knew I needed a week off. Have not had that happen since.
Ah, this has the makings for one of my favorite threads of ALL time... Smile

Thanks for starting this one, Ryan. When brutal training can be fun, something right is happening. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(09-29-2015, 05:40 AM)Altamir Wrote: Hell Yes! FT for me is like a great buffet of training. You get to do everything, and you don't have to skimp on anything. Get to go heavy, get to go really intense with the MR, and of course you get to get a sick pump. The rotation of the lifts keeps things fresh and keeps the PRs rolling in. It's extremely metabolically challenging, yet easy on the CNS. I used to train until I got twitches under my eyes, and that's when I knew I needed a week off. Have not had that happen since.

"Great buffet of training" - That's a great way to put it!biggrinbiggrin

(09-29-2015, 06:16 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Ah, this has the makings for one of my favorite threads of ALL time... Smile

Thanks for starting this one, Ryan. When brutal training can be fun, something right is happening. Smile

-S

You're welcome! Thanks for putting together the book so common folk like me can try out your ideas.
I've also found this. Enjoying training again atlast, both my lifts and physique are so much better for it. Just starting second blast and feel like a kid at Xmas haha
Definitely! I've trained in various styles over the years and I gotta say FT is a lot of fun. Constantly looking forward to training.
I'm finishing up my 4th week of fortitude training---basic version. I am a national level competitor who has tried many different systems. I have done DC ---mountains dog---Y3T. So far it's a lot different than anything I have followed so far. Knowing the background of Dr. Scott Stevenson---it made even more sense. I'm not one to post a lot--I just mostly read. I just wanted to let
Everyone know this system is really great with all
The variations---and I'm looking forward to doing the 2nd or
3rd tier after this first cruise phase
This has been one of the most enjoyable programs I've used over the years. It's difficult and rewarding. I'm an old guy at 59, but am making progress.

Thanks Scott!