Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a program!!
Using BBB and Titan in the past I figured this would be the perfect program.for me. It has truly been that. Cant thank you enough Scott for writing this book. This is about 10 weeks apart and I will admit I did not count a single calorie, just eyeballed food and used the Peri workout window for carbs. Everyone tell your friends about this ebook!

January 10th
[Image: 26e472a820e0cc26c2f1741a93a38977.jpg]

April 1st

[Image: fd91abad2e79044613091b378f6fdc5e.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to pumpset33 for this post:
  • Altamir, nordan, righty, Scott Stevenson
DAYUM!!!

Someone trained his butt off!!! NICE JOB, MAN!!! (And thanks for the post!)

How did you like this compared to BBB and Titan Training?...

(Did you get body comp measurements post (today)?... What is your weight now?...

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Fantastic!!!! That's awesome!
Scott, I prefer it over both for two simple.reasons .

1. BBB doesnt go into many high rep, pump like sets

2. Titans MRounds are just TOO much and the rep ranges are off to me on non MR days.

My weight was about 195 in Jan, today I was 184. Im right at 6' tall.
Did not get BF measured or really anything else. Guessing close to 18% in January and maybe 10-12% now?

Just finished 4 wk blast, all tier 3 turbo. Looking forward to cruising and then time to start gaining, I feel skinny!! Lol

Need to proportion my chest. Broke my arm in high school a few yrs ago and I atrophied so bad on left side it throws everything off.
(04-02-2016, 08:59 AM)pumpset33 Wrote: Scott, I prefer it over both for two simple.reasons .

1. BBB doesnt go into many high rep, pump like sets

2. Titans MRounds are just TOO much and the rep ranges are off to me on non MR days.

My weight was about 195 in Jan, today I was 184. Im right at 6' tall.
Did not get BF measured or really anything else. Guessing close to 18% in January and maybe 10-12% now?

Just finished 4 wk blast, all tier 3 turbo. Looking forward to cruising and then time to start gaining, I feel skinny!! Lol

Need to proportion my chest. Broke my arm in high school a few yrs ago and I atrophied so bad on left side it throws everything off.

Tier III Turbo - yes, that's some training.

(I found the same about the Titan MR's...)

Those BF%'s look pretty close.

This looks to be some sort of a contest over on Bodyspace. Is your entry voted on?...

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(04-02-2016, 09:10 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Tier III Turbo - yes, that's some training.

(I found the same about the Titan MR's...)

Those BF%'s look pretty close.

This looks to be some sort of a contest over on Bodyspace. Is your entry voted on?...

-S
I have not entered my after pics yet. I did these completely depleted and am carbing up today
[Image: a8c369d1649ae3eb61cd5060f56be0de.jpg]

[Image: f8e5143cc8054807b46a52a0cb0d614f.jpg]

Look much better after todays carb up IMO.
Great work!!! And I agree, what an awesome program!!
Pumpset,

Filling out well!!!

Let us know and I'm sure you can get some votes over there for the contest. (I forget that Bodyspace is so big sometimes. Lots of impressive physiques posted there.)

-S
-Scott