Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hi Everyonr

New to the forum but have been doing FT a little while now, BUT have made many rookie errors in the system as simply haven't had time to take the book in properly to do it justice. Hoping to really grasp it in the next six months & start to make some progress. Love the system principles & Scott is such an amazing friend.
Read some of the amazing articals which have already shed light on some areas for me.
Welcome Aaron!
(02-28-2017, 01:37 AM)Aaron Wrote: Hi Everyonr

New to the forum but have been doing FT a little while now, BUT have made many rookie errors in the system as simply haven't had time to take the book in properly to do it justice. Hoping to really grasp it in the next six months & start to make some progress. Love the system principles & Scott is such an amazing friend.
Read some of the amazing articals which have already shed light on some areas for me.

Glad you made it over, my man!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and have so much more to read. I just bought the The book and i can't wait to start this. Thanks for all the information
(12-29-2014, 02:17 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Dearest IBB members,

D/t a glitch in the database system (I've looked into it several times without resolution), if you've *never* posted on the board, you account will be deleted eventually.

From what I can tell, simply posting something - anything - remedies this.

If you've never posted on the board, or simply would like to introduce yourself, please post here.

Thanks!

-Scott

Hey I just wanted to introduce myself guys. Glad to be here and follow along with everything that is going on. I'm using some of the tools from Scott's program...not 100% a Fortitude trainee, but the more I do, the more it is making sense to me. Thank you for having me!
(03-11-2017, 10:15 PM)ScottMcNally Wrote: Hey I just wanted to introduce myself guys. Glad to be here and follow along with everything that is going on. I'm using some of the tools from Scott's program...not 100% a Fortitude trainee, but the more I do, the more it is making sense to me. Thank you for having me!

Scott,

I love your podcast. Advices radio (Muscle Minds and Clinical Muscle) is my favorite by far.
Hey guys,
Brand new over here, decided to come over here after falling in love with the Muscle Minds podcast. Scott, you are a new voice for me (maybe because I'm a little younger or just due to the fact that I'm still getting into all these awesome podcasts!) Muscle Minds is the first I am hearing of you to be honest, but I could listen to you all day. I've been following Jordan Peter's for a while and have adapted his type of training and have seen incredible results. Just purchased the FT Ebook so I cannot wait to see where I go from here!
(03-12-2017, 06:39 AM)Muscle175 Wrote: Scott,

I love your podcast. Advices radio (Muscle Minds and Clinical Muscle) is my favorite by far.

Awesome!biggrin We have a cool show coming out this week with a sport psychologist that uses hypnotism with athletes to help improve performance. I'm excited to put this one out! Thanks for listening, Muscle175
(03-12-2017, 12:07 PM)CST Wrote: Hey guys,
Brand new over here, decided to come over here after falling in love with the Muscle Minds podcast. Scott, you are a new voice for me (maybe because I'm a little younger or just due to the fact that I'm still getting into all these awesome podcasts!) Muscle Minds is the first I am hearing of you to be honest, but I could listen to you all day. I've been following Jordan Peter's for a while and have adapted his type of training and have seen incredible results. Just purchased the FT Ebook so I cannot wait to see where I go from here!

Thanks for the kind words, man. Smile (Glad you like the show. Enjoy the book!)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi!
1st post here.
I have used blasts of DC style training before.. But found FT too confusing to understand at that time. I recently came across it again on Jordan Peters forums and it made a Lil more sense.
So.. Finally took the plunge and here I am!