Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(03-14-2017, 02:24 PM)Amit_S Wrote: Hi!
1st post here.
I have used blasts of DC style training before.. But found FT too confusing to understand at that time. I recently came across it again on Jordan Peters forums and it made a Lil more sense.
So.. Finally took the plunge and here I am!

Welcome!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hello everyone

1st post on this forum.

Bought the book and excited about this
(03-24-2017, 06:36 AM)Dx2 Wrote: Hello everyone

1st post on this forum.

Bought the book and excited about this

Welcome!!!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hello world. Scott, I originally heard Dave Smith talk about how much he loves Fortitude Training on the Geard Up Podcast - and here I am - working my way through FT book and getting ready to put it into action once I finish up this cut.
(03-24-2017, 08:29 AM)punisher Wrote: Hello world. Scott, I originally heard Dave Smith talk about how much he loves Fortitude Training on the Geard Up Podcast - and here I am - working my way through FT book and getting ready to put it into action once I finish up this cut.

Ah, so that's how you made your way over here! Cool. Smile

-S
-Scott

Hi everyone,

Just starting out Fortitude training and just one week in at the moment. Being new to the forum and new to the training this might be already a thread or actually in the book and I might of missed it (There's a lot of info to remember!). If someone would like to direct me to a page or thread I would greatly appreciate the help!

I am wondering if there are suggested exercise selections for each category of lifts to rotate for the 3 weeks. Maybe what exercises people have found to be the best for the loading exersice for the bodypart. In the past I've always stuck to the main lifts squat, bench, and deads. I understand choosing loading exercises should be a movement where you can really progress and add some good weight to the lift. (I have done some DC in the past) I'm just curious what people are finding best to use for selection in the program.

Thanks

(03-29-2017, 12:55 AM)Dream Weaver Wrote: Hi everyone,

Just starting out Fortitude training and just one week in at the moment. Being new to the forum and new to the training this might be already a thread or actually in the book and I might of missed it (There's a lot of info to remember!). If someone would like to direct me to a page or thread I would greatly appreciate the help!

I am wondering if there are suggested exercise selections for each category of lifts to rotate for the 3 weeks. Maybe what exercises people have found to be the best for the loading exersice for the bodypart. In the past I've always stuck to the main lifts squat, bench, and deads. I understand choosing loading exercises should be a movement where you can really progress and add some good weight to the lift. (I have done some DC in the past) I'm just curious what people are finding best to use for selection in the program.

Thanks

Hey DW,

Page 87 onward describes how to choose exercises for each Set type.

The Training Logs section will give you an idea of what folks are using. Smile

Integrative Bodybuilding

-S
-Scott

Hi everyone,

Just purchased the book and I am looking over it now. Dave Smith mentioned it while talking about his BJJ training on another forum. So I decided to give it a look.

Dr. Scott do you have any feedback from mid 40 natty trainees using this program?

Thanks!!
Hey guys I am new here. I just purchased the book and am trying to get a handle on how to put the program together. I am competing in my last show this weekend an drew would like to give it a try asap. I have placed at a few national level shows and have a pretty good idea what I am doing in the gym and kitchen but am lost with this right now. Lol Any sample weekly workouts on here? I am gonna be reading the book and trying to dissect it. The science behind it seems solid and it is much different than anything I have done!
(04-19-2017, 11:33 AM)Lilpapa Wrote: Hey guys I am new here. I just purchased the book and am trying to get a handle on how to put the program together. I am competing in my last show this weekend an drew would like to give it a try asap. I have placed at a few national level shows and have a pretty good idea what I am doing in the gym and kitchen but am lost with this right now. Lol Any sample weekly workouts on here? I am gonna be reading the book and trying to dissect it. The science behind it seems solid and it is much different than anything I have done!

Welcome aboard! Check out the log section. There are a few FT logs there that should hopefully give you a basic idea on how to run the program. I'll stress that reading the book a few times and thoroughly understanding it will help a lot more. Some of the logs are a little off (or REALLY off) in some ways, or people have made modifications, that maybe you don't need. So I'd use it to help fill in gaps in knowledge, not a replacement for the book. Smile