Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hey Everyone,

My Names Logan i'm a 22 year old bodybuilder coached by Justin Harris. I recently just competed this last weekend and i am looking to give this Fortitude training a try along side my post show rebound and into the offseason.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's results and diving into the vast amount of information on these boards!
(05-31-2017, 11:32 PM)LoganK Wrote: Hey Everyone,

My Names Logan i'm a 22 year old bodybuilder coached by Justin Harris. I recently just competed this last weekend and i am looking to give this Fortitude training a try along side my post show rebound and into the offseason.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's results and diving into the vast amount of information on these boards!

Welcome, Logan!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey everyone,

I am a 27 year old natural bodybuilder. I do not compete but love the bodybuilding lifestyle and everything that comes with it (the pain and the pleasure), especially the science. I recently purchased FT to use during an upcoming lean bulk as a way to break through a huge plateau. I currently weigh 206 lb at 6'1 and am pretty lean. I am considering starting a log here on the forums to keep track of progress during FT with progress pics along the way. Either way, I really look forward to opening up the treasure chest of knowledge that I resides within these forums.

Peace
Been a serious lurker for awhile now but I thought i'd chirp in here.

30 year old former PL/BBer here. 6'1 255 9ish BF.
Been running FT for the past 3 months with greatttt success. I've been a bro-split guy for awhile now guys.
Had some good success with JM training routines but the constant need to play with my volume has allllways sparked my interest and led me to FT. PLUS, I'm a former D1 college FB player and doing full body makes me feel athletic Err

I actually had to turn away from PL because of too many injuries—tore my right pec, too many shoulder surgeries where I can't reach back and hold a regular bar to squat anymore. But FT has allowed me to get back to growing while STILL getting stronger.

But just wanted to chime in and say hi.
Hello

i am 23 years old i have been training bodybuilding for 3 years now and 2 years serious. Before that i was a competitive boxer and have won gold in denmark in 2012 already 5 years ago when i quit boxing. Cause something tragic happened to my trainer. Now i have found my way into bodybuilding and planning to compete. Today gonna Be my first fortitude training and hopefully many more come after. I am 5'9 and 210lbs with 10 a 12 body fat i quess. Ready to learn from you guys

Have a Nice day
(06-14-2017, 06:18 PM)Masterblaster Wrote: Hello

i am 23 years old i have been training bodybuilding for 3 years now and 2 years serious. Before that i was a competitive boxer and have won gold in denmark in 2012 already 5 years ago when i quit boxing. Cause something tragic happened to my trainer. Now i have found my way into bodybuilding and planning to compete. Today gonna Be my first fortitude training and hopefully many more come after. I am 5'9 and 210lbs with 10 a 12 body fat i quess. Ready to learn from you guys

Have a Nice day

You snagged one of the best userid's possible!

Welcome!

(Congrats on your boxing success, but I'mm sorry to hear of your loss.)

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi everyone

I'm 32 years old and I live in Finland 🇫🇮.
Actually I'm a powerlifter but when I need mental break from powerlifting I use FT. It is the best system to work around nagging injuries but still has frequency that I like very very much.

Thank you Scott. I've been following your stuff for years and you are the BEST in the business

-Turo-

Lähetetty minun F8331 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
(06-14-2017, 11:02 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: You snagged one of the best userid's possible!

Welcome!

(Congrats on your boxing success, but I'mm sorry to hear of your loss.)

-S

Haha yeah i Thought would be a cool name, better be ready to Live up to it through.
Thank you scot
(06-15-2017, 10:25 PM)Masterblaster Wrote: Haha yeah i Thought would be a cool name, better be ready to Live up to it through.
Thank you scot

I don't know that ANYONE could live up to that one... LOL

You're welcome!

-S
-Scott

Hello All,

I'm new to the forums, but have been using some of the FT training schemes for myself and my client's for about a year now. That being said, I'm NOT a prep coach, only a guy involved in fitness that some people requested to hire for some direction and accountability (a.k.a. an online coach). I'm also a personal trainer and fitness instructor as a side vocation, but I pay the bills with a corporate job.

I'm currently on week 6 of my second round of the No Show No Go Schedule, but have been playing with a few things recently to see how they work with the program depending on focus. (i.e. doing 2 a day's using Smolov Jr. schedule for strength development on Bench and Over Head Press as workout 1, and then cutting either the chest or Pressing Portion of the shoulder workout from the FT schedule when I come in for my second workout).

I've found the FT Model invaluable for many of my clients and love the fact that my body isn't cycling through which joints are compromised. I decided to get into the forums to see if I could learn as much as I could from other's experiences along the way. Thanks in advance for sharing the information about your experiences, pitfalls, and recommendations on what you've found works for you and your goals along the way.

That all being said, my stats are:
-6'
-200-205 sitting at roughly 8-9% (last confirmed via DEXA @ 9.8 2 mo ago when I was a little looser)
-Former Nat Qual'd NPC MP, but have taken the last 2 years off to try and work up to CP.
-Currently coachless to try my hand at self-guidance, but have worked with Shane Heugly for prep and Allen Cress for recomp.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I think that covers it.