Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Just got the virgin voyage program and the FT e-book. Was running a similar program but not a full body routine. Looking forward to getting stuck into this.
(07-29-2017, 02:38 AM)williamsonj90 Wrote: Just got the virgin voyage program and the FT e-book. Was running a similar program but not a full body routine. Looking forward to getting stuck into this.

Welcome to the board!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi all, hope this is the correct area to be posting as a newbee to the group, I signed up after speaking to Dr Scott Yesterday.

I have recently been diagnosed with Crohns Disease and i wanted to see if any one has any advice or previous articles that may help me to get an understanding of any herbal supplements that i can incorporate into my lifestyle to minimise flare ups and overall help me maintain a normal functioning body while still pursuing bodybuilding.

Thanks in advance all

Lawrence
(08-04-2017, 12:30 AM)lawrenceelitephysique Wrote: Hi all, hope this is the correct area to be posting as a newbee to the group, I signed up after speaking to Dr Scott Yesterday.

I have recently been diagnosed with Crohns Disease and i wanted to see if any one has any advice or previous articles that may help me to get an understanding of any herbal supplements that i can incorporate into my lifestyle to minimise flare ups and overall help me maintain a normal functioning body while still pursuing bodybuilding.

Thanks in advance all

Lawrence

I've seen some people with Crohn's have success with a ketogenic diet (my understanding is the reduction on inflammatory markers reduces flare ups). I personally use and rep an exogenous Ketone brand, but there are several avenues and options out there, however the exogenous ketones are NOT a substitute for the carb restriction (which is what really reduces the inflammatory markers and reduces reactive oxygen species).

Here's a quick link I found on a google search, though the citations are lacking (Sorry Doc!), but it has a good summary of what I've heard on how this helps with Crohn's from what I've gleaned from various podcasts and seminars.

302 Found

I hope this helps if this is a viable option for you!
Hi, just got on board I am a powerlifter but I use a ton of bodybuilding techniques and training during my offseason. Always trying to learn how to add new muscle and gain strength so I can't wait to read through this forum to pick up some more insight. Working on bringing my total from 2000lbs to 2100lbs so I need all the help I can get!
(08-17-2017, 06:15 AM)Tony Montgomery Wrote: Hi, just got on board I am a powerlifter but I use a ton of bodybuilding techniques and training during my offseason. Always trying to learn how to add new muscle and gain strength so I can't wait to read through this forum to pick up some more insight. Working on bringing my total from 2000lbs to 2100lbs so I need all the help I can get!

Amazing total! Just wow! Best wishes on adding to it and looking forward to an feedback or insights you can share as well with your significant and notable background. I feel like I recognize your name from podcasts as well. Did you ever do any of the GeardUp Powerlifting editions, or Strength Depot on Advices?
Hi Guys! New to the forum here - literally joined last night and wanting to learn as much as I can! Been following and training mountain dog style for a few years now, but loving the high frequency of FT so thought why not join the clan! I'm a pharmacist from Australia, but been an avid bodybuilder for the past 5 years (although only been really pushing my training last 1-2 years) - so much to learn and can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-17-2017, 06:15 AM)Tony Montgomery Wrote: Hi, just got on board I am a powerlifter but I use a ton of bodybuilding techniques and training during my offseason. Always trying to learn how to add new muscle and gain strength so I can't wait to read through this forum to pick up some more insight. Working on bringing my total from 2000lbs to 2100lbs so I need all the help I can get!

Welcome, Tony!

I see you know Dr. Pat Jacobs. Not sure if you stay in contact with him, but tell him hello from me, if so. (He might not remember me, but mention that I was a student of Gary Dudley's and that might ring a bell. Smile )

(08-17-2017, 09:06 AM)nick xynias Wrote: Hi Guys! New to the forum here - literally joined last night and wanting to learn as much as I can! Been following and training mountain dog style for a few years now, but loving the high frequency of FT so thought why not join the clan! I'm a pharmacist from Australia, but been an avid bodybuilder for the past 5 years (although only been really pushing my training last 1-2 years) - so much to learn and can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, Nick! Always glad to have mountain dog trainees (and contributors!!!) here. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(08-17-2017, 08:41 AM)RXLovesFitness Wrote: Amazing total! Just wow! Best wishes on adding to it and looking forward to an feedback or insights you can share as well with your significant and notable background. I feel like I recognize your name from podcasts as well. Did you ever do any of the GeardUp Powerlifting editions, or Strength Depot on Advices?

Thanks and no I've never been on either of those podcast. I did the US Open this year so maybe from that.

(08-18-2017, 12:09 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Welcome, Tony!

I see you know Dr. Pat Jacobs. Not sure if you stay in contact with him, but tell him hello from me, if so. (He might not remember me, but mention that I was a student of Gary Dudley's and that might ring a bell. Smile )

Welcome, Nick! Always glad to have mountain dog trainees (and contributors!!!) here. Smile

-S

No way I will let him know, he was my professor at Florida Atlantic University. Amazing guy!
(08-18-2017, 01:11 PM)Tony Montgomery Wrote: No way I will let him know, he was my professor at Florida Atlantic University. Amazing guy!

Yes, for sure. Great guy that Gary (my mentor) really liked.

Heck, if you do contact him, let him know I'd like to send him my book, at least. Last we spoke - this was well over a decade ago - I recall he was working with Nascar drivers on issues of hydration.

-S
-Scott