Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Just purchased fortitude right this second. Dr. Scott has been gracious enough with ample replies on his youtube feed and led me here. I'm personally excited to be back on a forum. I feel like I stepped into a time machine 10yrs back with DC training lol!
Just purchased FT. Definitely intriguing.
Hey guys, I've been introduced to FT by a friend of mine - I've read the ebook and been completely blown away by the sophisticated simplicity of the programming and effectiveness of it. On with my second blast, the first was what I can only describe as experiencing both Heaven and Hell simultaneously - the fastest and longest three weeks of my life! As yet I haven't moved from Tier 1 (the intensity is so brutal).

Massive thanks going out to Dr Scott Stevenson.
(01-29-2018, 08:07 AM)Karl Topham Wrote: Hey guys, I've been introduced to FT by a friend of mine - I've read the ebook and been completely blown away by the sophisticated simplicity of the programming and effectiveness of it. On with my second blast, the first was what I can only describe as experiencing both Heaven and Hell simultaneously - the fastest and longest three weeks of my life! As yet I haven't moved from Tier 1 (the intensity is so brutal).

Massive thanks going out to Dr Scott Stevenson.

I love this post! Smile

Now that you're blasting again, and coming around to your Loading Set exercises again, what kind of strength gains have you seen?... Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Star 
(01-29-2018, 08:16 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: I love this post! Smile

Now that you're blasting again, and coming around to your Loading Set exercises again, what kind of strength gains have you seen?... Smile

-S

Thanks Scott!

As you know I'm only a year back into lifting (no pro BB just a weekend warrior) and smallish numbers will reflect this as will progress. These are results from loading days.

Back Squat: pre FT 90kgs - now 100kgs
Deadlift: pre FT 90kgs - now 102.5kgs
B/O row: pre FT 70kgs - now 80kgs
Incline Bench: pre FT 70kgs - now 77.5kgs
DB shoulder press: pre FT 22kgs per side - now - 26kgs per side
Leg Press: pre FT 190 kgs - now 210kgs

RE: progression from first to second blast: I'm either upping the weight slightly by 2.5kgs or increasing reps prior to increasing weight. Not plateauing on any exercise so no need to change.

Funnily enough Scott I'm down from 73kgs to 71kgs since starting FT but my physique has hardened up and filled out a bit. FYI: Feels great to be part of the FT community. I'm in awe of the knowledge on show here.
(01-29-2018, 08:34 AM)Karl Topham Wrote: Thanks Scott!

As you know I'm only a year back into lifting (no pro BB just a weekend warrior) and smallish numbers will reflect this as will progress. These are results from loading days.

Back Squat: pre FT 90kgs - now 100kgs
Deadlift: pre FT 90kgs - now 102.5kgs
B/O row: pre FT 70kgs - now 80kgs
Incline Bench: pre FT 70kgs - now 77.5kgs
DB shoulder press: pre FT 22kgs per side - now - 26kgs per side
Leg Press: pre FT 190 kgs - now 210kgs

RE: progression from first to second blast: I'm either upping the weight slightly by 2.5kgs or increasing reps prior to increasing weight. Not plateauing on any exercise so no need to change.

Funnily enough Scott I'm down from 73kgs to 71kgs since starting FT but my physique has hardened up and filled out a bit. FYI: Feels great to be part of the FT community. I'm in awe of the knowledge on show here.

Ah, this is great, man - both the strength gains and physique changes. Maybe time to increase food and ensure you get as much muscle along the way as possible?... Smile

Glad to have you here! Lots of good questions here and I'm honored to help folks out if I can. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
As always, great advice. biggrin

Many thanks.
(01-30-2018, 05:46 AM)Karl Topham Wrote: As always, great advice. biggrin

Many thanks.

No problemo!

-S
-Scott

Hello people.

I purchased FT about a couple of years ago, but never posted anything. Just collecting and analyzing information from the forum (witch is awesome).
I am glad to be here, surrounded by knowledge people willing to share their thoughts.

Keep the will!!
Ricardo
(02-06-2018, 10:46 PM)keitas Wrote: Hello people.

I purchased FT about a couple of years ago, but never posted anything. Just collecting and analyzing information from the forum (witch is awesome).
I am glad to be here, surrounded by knowledge people willing to share their thoughts.

Keep the will!!

Hey Bud!

Check your purchase email for how to get upgraded with a subscription to the site (free with the book). Smile

-S
-Scott