Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
My name is Concreteguy. I'm a mod at AnaSci. There's a member there doing a log about his FT and he looks incredible. That's why I'm here. I'm a huge fan of Dr Stevenson. I'm age 58 and a competitive BBer. I have placed as high as fifth at the Nats. I think this may be the ticket to a card when I'm over 60.

(03-12-2018, 04:38 AM)Concreteguy Wrote: My name is Concreteguy. I'm a mod at AnaSci. There's a member there doing a log about his FT and he looks incredible. That's why I'm here. I'm a huge fan of Dr Stevenson. I'm age 58 and a competitive BBer. I have placed as high as fifth at the Nats. I think this may be the ticket to a card when I'm over 60.
Hi [emoji23]
Brother man, Good to see you here. I need to figure out how to print these training sheets and get a workout going. I was thinking about doing the one you posted?
Spent hours reading the ebook and I must admit it's going to take more time for me to totally get this imbedded in my mind.
Hey everyone, first timer to the boards here.

Just purchased FT, can't wait to give it a read and start running the program! Dr. Stevenson has already provided me with a wealth of knowledge from just the podcasts so I'm excited to learn more from him and the people here.
(03-12-2018, 08:58 AM)urogenitalsubsection Wrote: Hey everyone, first timer to the boards here.

Just purchased FT, can't wait to give it a read and start running the program! Dr. Stevenson has already provided me with a wealth of knowledge from just the podcasts so I'm excited to learn more from him and the people here.

Welcome to you and all of your anatomy!

Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Just signed up the other day after purchasing the e-book. I've been reading a ton and have enjoyed learning as much as I can. I just started the program yesterday and while it's only been one day I love it! lol its basically how I train normally when trying to grow (the higher frequency will be different) and the suggested diet is pretty much also what I try to do when growing while staying relatively lean. Anyway I'm sure I'll be making some posts and asking some questions so just wanted to introduce myself on here.

Rob
(03-14-2018, 10:14 AM)Bobby Light Wrote: Just signed up the other day after purchasing the e-book. I've been reading a ton and have enjoyed learning as much as I can. I just started the program yesterday and while it's only been one day I love it! lol its basically how I train normally when trying to grow (the higher frequency will be different) and the suggested diet is pretty much also what I try to do when growing while staying relatively lean. Anyway I'm sure I'll be making some posts and asking some questions so just wanted to introduce myself on here.

Rob

Welcome, Rob!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Good day my friends for the forum. i´m an amatuer bodybuilding from portugal . It's a pleasure for me to be here , I'm a big fan of scott's work and i hope to exchange many ideas around here
i people im from Portugal and i love this fórum
thanks and see you later my friends
Hello all,

Just recently got the book after following Scott for a few years.
I'm far from a bodybuilder, but I do enjoy bodybuilding. I'm actually a competitive BJJ athlete who is a big believer in lifting to be bigger and stronger in BJJ which is still am uncommon thing for many athletes within the sport.