Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT Training - Basic Tier 1
Hello,
I just purchased the E-book and am new to the forum. I have been doing some reading, but I would like to ask a few questions so I can begin my training as soon as possible as I continue to learn more. I apologize if these questions have been asked before as I have not been able to do an extensive search of the forums for answers to the questions below.
I plan on starting with the Basic Tier 1 program.

For Day 1, do I take each of the thigh, quad and ham exercised to failure, or, do I only take the ham exercise to failure?

For day 2, do I do the pump exercises as a superset of three exercises with no rest between each exercise, or, do I do the thigh pump set, wait a minute, do the quad pump set, wait one minute, and then the calf pump set?

For day 3, are the quad and ham pump sets meant to be supersetted, or just do the quad pump set, wait a minute and then do the ham pump set?

I will be working out from home so I look forward to learning more from those of you who train from home as well.

Thank you and I look forward to learning more from the forums.

-Glen
(03-25-2018, 01:48 PM)gdlabo Wrote: Hello,
I just purchased the E-book and am new to the forum. I have been doing some reading, but I would like to ask a few questions so I can begin my training as soon as possible as I continue to learn more. I apologize if these questions have been asked before as I have not been able to do an extensive search of the forums for answers to the questions below.
I plan on starting with the Basic Tier 1 program.

For Day 1, do I take each of the thigh, quad and ham exercised to failure, or, do I only take the ham exercise to failure?

All three sets would be taken to failure.

Quote:For day 2, do I do the pump exercises as a superset of three exercises with no rest between each exercise, or, do I do the thigh pump set, wait a minute, do the quad pump set, wait one minute, and then the calf pump set?

Check out the example on p. 93 in the book. Smile

Quote:For day 3, are the quad and ham pump sets meant to be supersetted, or just do the quad pump set, wait a minute and then do the ham pump set?

No supersetting there.

Quote:I will be working out from home so I look forward to learning more from those of you who train from home as well.

Thank you and I look forward to learning more from the forums.

-Glen

Do a search on training from home here on the board, Glen. It's been covered a few times now. Smile

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.