Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(03-22-2018, 10:02 PM)Trevorxgage Wrote: Hello all,

Just recently got the book after following Scott for a few years.
I'm far from a bodybuilder, but I do enjoy bodybuilding. I'm actually a competitive BJJ athlete who is a big believer in lifting to be bigger and stronger in BJJ which is still am uncommon thing for many athletes within the sport.

Welcome, Trevor!

You might follow (Big) Dave Smith - Competitve BB'er and BJJ athlete - he was just on the Muscle Minds podcast a week or so ago. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(03-23-2018, 12:20 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Welcome, Trevor!

You might follow (Big) Dave Smith - Competitve BB'er and BJJ athlete - he was just on the Muscle Minds podcast a week or so ago. Smile

-S

I'm actually half way through that podcast now Smile

Hello Everybody!

First day on, looking forward to the new program.

Looking to compete in my first competition this year!

I welcome all advice. Please share any and all advice, experience and results.
(03-23-2018, 09:17 AM)JERRYB Wrote: Hello Everybody!

First day on, looking forward to the new program.

Looking to compete in my first competition this year!

I welcome all advice. Please share any and all advice, experience and results.

Jerry,

Welcome! Have a look around - lots of advice being shared here over the past few years. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi everyone,

Bought and read through the fortitude ebook today, just need to sit down and work out the exercise selection I want to use for the programme, just waiting for my subscription to start until I can access the good stuff!
(12-29-2014, 02:17 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Dearest IBB members,

D/t a glitch in the database system (I've looked into it several times without resolution), if you've *never* posted on the board, you account will be deleted eventually.

From what I can tell, simply posting something - anything - remedies this.

If you've never posted on the board, or simply would like to introduce yourself, please post here.

Thanks!

-Scott

Hello Dr. Stevenson and fellow members! I'm a long time bodybuilding trainee, been training consistently over 10 years, and stumbled across this program on Youtube. I've purchased the Ebook, and I'm very excited to start the program this week!
I'm still reading through everything, trying to understand the overall set up and routine structure. I'm excited to look over some other training logs and get some good ideas for setting up a split and exercise selection that I like! Thanks everyone.
New guy here, just bought the book. been training for years and wanted to try something new to me. Done quite a few of Meadows workouts so I'm excited to try this out
Just bought the Ebook. I am currently reading the information provided and trying to put together my first Fortitude training session. Im 38 and I have been competing in NPC since 2007. I’m super excited to try a new training process to hopefully put on some quality size before hitting my first national level show in the next couple years. Really looking for information on example Teir 1 workouts with exercises included to get started so I don’t screw this process up.
Hi. Finally got registered here. Currently on my second blast and now cutting with Fortitude training.
I'm here to lurk around and soak up information and contribute where I can.
Hi there,

bought the e-book and got registered here. I am currently in the "summer shred" using a training regimen, which is pretty popular in Germany, called PITT-Force by Karsten Pfuetzenreuter (a rest pause system, where you do mainly big lifts with a positive start and a short pause between every rep using a weight where you can do 8-10 reps and do about 20 single reps with a short pause).

Looking forward to study the e-book and doing a "slow" bulk after that with Fortitude training.