Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(07-23-2018, 09:33 AM)HoneyBadger Wrote: Hey Dr. Scott,

Thanks for providing this great program. I begin tomorrow morning and can't wait to start something brand new in my training. You don't by chance have an excel version of the worksheets do you? I was going to plug in my workouts I have trouble writing small enough in the sheets to fit the boxes. If not all good I will work on mocking one up.

Regards,

Ian

Hey Ian,

Welcome to FT!! Smile

I like keeping my training logs digitally as well (have for almost 8 years!) I have a Google Doc spreadsheet that I've built to mirror the worksheets in the book. If you'd be interested, I'd be happy to share it.

K.
would be great !
thank you in advance Smile
(07-24-2018, 01:38 AM)Kait_Dee Wrote: Hey Ian,

Welcome to FT!! Smile

I like keeping my training logs digitally as well (have for almost 8 years!) I have a Google Doc spreadsheet that I've built to mirror the worksheets in the book. If you'd be interested, I'd be happy to share it.

K.

Hey Kait_Dee I would appreciate that. Thank you
Hey folks,

I'm already a calm member for quite a bit but wanted to have my first posting (my introduction) now because I'm always really impressed about the great quality of the answers, the patience of the experienced members and the kind language.

I read FT several times and really love it. Unfortunately it isn't that popular over here but I'm giving my best to change this.

Really looking forward for some good discussion and improving my knowledge.

Greets from one of Scott's European part time homes
(07-29-2018, 07:57 PM)apmulapmu Wrote: Hey folks,

I'm already a calm member for quite a bit but wanted to have my first posting (my introduction) now because I'm always really impressed about the great quality of the answers, the patience of the experienced members and the kind language.

I read FT several times and really love it. Unfortunately it isn't that popular over here but I'm giving my best to change this.

Really looking forward for some good discussion and improving my knowledge.

Greets from one of Scott's European part time homes

Wilkommen!

Ich hab' mich gerade erinnert, daß ich Nietzsche im Buch zitiert hab'... Vielleicht war das ein Fehler?... Wink

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(07-29-2018, 11:16 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Wilkommen!

Ich hab' mich gerade erinnert, daß ich Nietzsche im Buch zitiert hab'... Vielleicht war das ein Fehler?... Wink

-S

Yes, you did. And you can't be more right with it. Was a very good choice and you can't stress it enough because people often forget about it and get lost in over-analysing or following general guidelines .

"Das ist mein Weg, welches ist dein Weg? DEN Weg gibt es nicht." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

(07-29-2018, 11:35 PM)apmulapmu Wrote: Yes, you did. And you can't be more right with it. Was a very good choice and you can't stress it enough because people often forget about it and get lost in over-analysing or following general guidelines .

"Das ist mein Weg, welches ist dein Weg? DEN Weg gibt es nicht." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Ich stimme zu, völlig. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(07-25-2018, 11:52 AM)HoneyBadger Wrote: Hey Kait_Dee I would appreciate that. Thank you

Hey Guys,

Click here for a Google Docs version. I've included a blank sheet as well as a Muscle Round Pool log for your convenience. If it doesn't work when you click the link, PM me your email address and I'll invite you to the sheet that way!

K.

Hi, I'm interested in participating in this interesting forum. We are an agency dedicated to digital marketing. We work on the development of apps for your company.

Visit our profile

Hi Guys! I'm Kait, NPC bikini national level athlete and previous D1 basketball player ( at a whopping 5' 3" lol)! Currently, I am an E.S. Major at USF obtaining my Masters under the direction of Dr. Campbell (aka super bodybuilding nerd)!

Diving into all of the science is so exciting and whats more is being able to apply it and analyze my own results. One of my biggest struggles currently is gaining size in my lower body. After ending my previous push/pull/legs series I'm really excited to implement this style of training and see what progress I can make in the upcoming weeks. Best case scenario I'll make enough progress to be able to step on
the national stage again in November in Miami #prayingforgainz lol

Just wanted to introduce myself! As always I love to put a face to any names so I will add my Instagram handle (where I am most active on social media).
IG: kaitannmichellefit

I hope you are all experiencing epic gainz through this program! #crushit

Kait