Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbo version tier 1 day 4
Forgive me if already answered I have searched but couldnt find anything. On day four after triceps it has (a/o I) , also after thighs it has "(H). Just little confused on the meanings of what to do?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
(10-27-2018, 02:06 AM)Adkins11 Wrote: Forgive me if already answered I have searched but couldnt find anything. On day four after triceps it has (a/o I) , also after thighs it has "(H). Just little confused on the meanings of what to do?

You're probably viewing it on your phone(?)... Some folk have had issues "losing" some parts of the Overview sheets on some devices.

The full lines of what I think you're missing say:

Tris a/o Bis^
Thigh(Ham)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(10-27-2018, 09:59 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: You're probably viewing it on your phone(?)... Some folk have had issues "losing" some parts of the Overview sheets on some devices.

The full lines of what I think you're missing say:

Tris a/o Bis^
Thigh(Ham)

-S
Yeah man viewing from my phone, don't have a laptop lol. Thanks a bunch for clearing it up.

(10-27-2018, 10:24 AM)Adkins11 Wrote: Yeah man viewing from my phone, don't have a laptop lol. Thanks a bunch for clearing it up.

No problemo!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.