Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...

Hi,

Im not sure about the concept of tier I, II and III... when i look to the blank program at the page 102 and its write for load set in the forst tier:
Rest 2min
Thigh 1set
Quad 1set
Ham 1set
So, 1 set to failure for each exercice in the 6-12rep range aand thats it? After a warm up.

ANd when its write adductors 1set and calf 2 sets? I do 1 set adductor to failure and 1 set to failure calf, rest 1.min and other failure for calf?
(08-20-2019, 04:43 AM)Micnoel Wrote: Hi,

Im not sure about the concept of tier I, II and III... when i look to the blank program at the page 102 and its write for load set in the forst tier:
Rest 2min
Thigh 1set
Quad 1set
Ham 1set
So, 1 set to failure for each exercice in the 6-12rep range aand thats it? After a warm up.

ANd when its write adductors 1set and calf 2 sets? I do 1 set adductor to failure and 1 set to failure calf, rest 1.min and other failure for calf?

Hey Bud,

Please PM me your transaction ID from the email when you purchase the FT book.

After that (per that email), you'll be able to SEARCH the board, as I've suggest several times now and then post this question if needed. (Please refer to my last email to you.)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi peeps

Mitchlowkey here
Been doing fortitude for the last couple years
My favorite way to program
Just downloaded Scott’s new book also, big follower of Scott and made some awesome progress with fortitude.

I’ll be eagerly reading through the forum to learn more

In prep for my first show end of September
I’m 41 so going in at over 35’s newcomers PCA UK

Training 8-9 years and coming from powerlifting originally
Bodybuilding for the last four years aprox

Here to learn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-20-2019, 11:20 PM)mitchlowkey7701 Wrote: Hi peeps

Mitchlowkey here
Been doing fortitude for the last couple years
My favorite way to program
Just downloaded Scott’s new book also, big follower of Scott and made some awesome progress with fortitude.

I’ll be eagerly reading through the forum to learn more

In prep for my first show end of September
I’m 41 so going in at over 35’s newcomers PCA UK

Training 8-9 years and coming from powerlifting originally
Bodybuilding for the last four years aprox

Here to learn!

Welcome!!! Good luck with the prep!!!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I purchased Fortitude Training last Friday and read it by Saturday night. I intended on starting the program this upcoming weekend and was going to do a 3 day a week split. I am going to jump in to 4 day basic and start today! I've already mapped out today's workout and will be working on the rest of the week throughout the week. I really dig how we can program the exercises around Dr. Stevenson's concepts. I have been pooling my exercise resources from previous workout programs, as well as exercises I have logged in my Evernote. I'll be dusting off my copy Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding and digging into some online exercise databases as well. I feel like a kid in a candy store with this program, as I have learned so many exercises over the years and now I get to add many into an ass kicking program. I look forward to playing with the pump sets as well as getting destroyed by the muscle rounds. I’ve also been digging deeper in to the different styles of stretching, (extreme stretching, occlusion stretching and flexibility stretching.) I’ve done intraset stretching in the past, which is brutal, so I am looking forward to adding these other modalities in to the mix.

I have been following structured prescribed programs for the past year, with adding a little bit as my body adjusted. I did Mind Pump's MAPS Anabolic, followed by Ben Pakulski’s Hypertrophy M.A.X. and then combined MAPS Anabolic with MAPS Prime. I’ve also been learning Muscle Activation Techniques as I can find them, which I find to be very beneficial when it comes to the Mind Muscle Connection.

I've been listening to Dr. Stevenson on many podcasts lately, as well as geeking out on of his many YouTube videos in preparation to command my muscles to grow! I love the forum, I have been able to find many of the answers that I have been looking for. Dr. Stevenson does an excellent job as moderator, answering questions and referring people back to specific pages in the book, links to articles, videos, etc.
(09-25-2019, 12:02 AM)draflex Wrote: I purchased Fortitude Training last Friday and read it by Saturday night. I intended on starting the program this upcoming weekend and was going to do a 3 day a week split. I am going to jump in to 4 day basic and start today! I've already mapped out today's workout and will be working on the rest of the week throughout the week. I really dig how we can program the exercises around Dr. Stevenson's concepts. I have been pooling my exercise resources from previous workout programs, as well as exercises I have logged in my Evernote. I'll be dusting off my copy Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding and digging into some online exercise databases as well. I feel like a kid in a candy store with this program, as I have learned so many exercises over the years and now I get to add many into an ass kicking program. I look forward to playing with the pump sets as well as getting destroyed by the muscle rounds. I’ve also been digging deeper in to the different styles of stretching, (extreme stretching, occlusion stretching and flexibility stretching.) I’ve done intraset stretching in the past, which is brutal, so I am looking forward to adding these other modalities in to the mix.

I have been following structured prescribed programs for the past year, with adding a little bit as my body adjusted. I did Mind Pump's MAPS Anabolic, followed by Ben Pakulski’s Hypertrophy M.A.X. and then combined MAPS Anabolic with MAPS Prime. I’ve also been learning Muscle Activation Techniques as I can find them, which I find to be very beneficial when it comes to the Mind Muscle Connection.

I've been listening to Dr. Stevenson on many podcasts lately, as well as geeking out on of his many YouTube videos in preparation to command my muscles to grow! I love the forum, I have been able to find many of the answers that I have been looking for. Dr. Stevenson does an excellent job as moderator, answering questions and referring people back to specific pages in the book, links to articles, videos, etc.

Hey Brother!

This post looks very familiar! Welcome - very glad to see you over here!

-S
-Scott

Hi y´all!

My name is Lisa and I´m a bikini fitness competitor (as my username is telling as well).

I found BYOBBC when I was looking into coaching myself, after reading the book I dived into my first prep without a coach. I´m currently 8 weeks out of my show (prepping 16 weeks).

And planning on switching to Fortitude Training after my comp!

Looking forward to read and learn by reading the forum

XXX
(10-05-2019, 05:27 PM)Lisabikinifit Wrote: Hi y´all!

My name is Lisa and I´m a bikini fitness competitor (as my username is telling as well).

I found BYOBBC when I was looking into coaching myself, after reading the book I dived into my first prep without a coach. I´m currently 8 weeks out of my show (prepping 16 weeks).

And planning on switching to Fortitude Training after my comp!

Looking forward to read and learn by reading the forum

XXX

Welcome! Glad you made your way over, Lisa! Smile

-Scott
-Scott

Hello all,

I am new here. I’m not new to training but have had a hiatus for about six years since training seriously. This past June, I suffered a medical setback that will ultimately result in my gallbladder being removed next week. I fully intend on starting my first FT blast after I’ve recovered from the surgery. Should be within 7-14 days. I’ve read through the Ebook several times now, and the research is impeccable. Not too many others have the research discipline to present a program and all of its scientific support. Thank you Scott for putting this all together. I’m pumped to get going.

(10-06-2019, 11:05 AM)EdKammeyer Wrote: Hello all,

I am new here. I’m not new to training but have had a hiatus for about six years since training seriously. This past June, I suffered a medical setback that will ultimately result in my gallbladder being removed next week. I fully intend on starting my first FT blast after I’ve recovered from the surgery. Should be within 7-14 days. I’ve read through the Ebook several times now, and the research is impeccable. Not too many others have the research discipline to present a program and all of its scientific support. Thank you Scott for putting this all together. I’m pumped to get going.

Welcome, Ed and thanks for the kind words. It's interesting, b/c there are a great many scientists around the world who have much more of that "research discipline," but not so many who are also meatheads. Wink

Hope the surgery goes well!

-Scott

-Scott