Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(01-26-2020, 09:32 PM)Borjota9 Wrote: Hello everybody!

Hola!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey guys, so running FT again after just over a year away and plan on running it right through this off season (11 months left) and then into prep.

Running tier 2 and this seems to be my limit for recovery at the moment.

Food
TD
Meal 1
P-50, C-10, F-30
Intra
P-40g, C-70, F-0
Meal 2
P-50, C-210g, F-5
Meal 3 (post workout)
P-50, C-210g, F-5
Meal 4 (post post)
P-50, C-210, F-5
Meal 5
P-50, C-10, F-30

NTD
Meal 1
P-60, C-0, F-30
Meal 2
P-60, C-0, F-30
Meal 3
P-60, C-0, F-30
Meal 4
P-60, C-75, F-15
Meal 5
P-60, C-75, F-15

Weight is sitting at 93.5kg the aim is to push up to 105-108kg, so food will slowly increasing as and when needed.
Not sure how much detail you can put on here but everything is being managed with blood-work.
(01-31-2020, 06:04 AM)Ali Fraser Wrote: Hey guys, so running FT again after just over a year away and plan on running it right through this off season (11 months left) and then into prep.

Running tier 2 and this seems to be my limit for recovery at the moment.

Food
TD
Meal 1
P-50, C-10, F-30
Intra
P-40g, C-70, F-0
Meal 2
P-50, C-210g, F-5
Meal 3 (post workout)
P-50, C-210g, F-5
Meal 4 (post post)
P-50, C-210, F-5
Meal 5
P-50, C-10, F-30

NTD
Meal 1
P-60, C-0, F-30
Meal 2
P-60, C-0, F-30
Meal 3
P-60, C-0, F-30
Meal 4
P-60, C-75, F-15
Meal 5
P-60, C-75, F-15

Weight is sitting at 93.5kg the aim is to push up to 105-108kg, so food will slowly increasing as and when needed.
Not sure how much detail you can put on here but everything is being managed with blood-work.

Hey Ali!

Welcome!

If you have a question about the above, please post it in the appropriate forum. (Either the FT forum or perhaps one of the others depending on your inquiry.)

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
New member, catching some of Dr. Scott training and knowledge on McNally's podcast along with Skip. Long time member of Intense Muscle.

Old guy just hanging around still trying to learn.

(02-01-2020, 09:04 AM)squatch245 Wrote: New member, catching some of Dr. Scott training and knowledge on McNally's podcast along with Skip. Long time member of Intense Muscle.

Old guy just hanging around still trying to learn.

We have lots in common!!!

-S
-Scott

Hello All,

PoppaTop here. 3 weeks in to Fortitude Training Base Program and am truly enjoyng the experience. Started at tier 1 and just completed tier 3. Think I will drop down to tier 2 for the remainder of the 6 week blast as tier 3 Muscle Rounds have kicked my a$$. That is all. Enjoy the day everyone!
(02-10-2020, 11:37 PM)PoppaTop1 Wrote: Hello All,

PoppaTop here. 3 weeks in to Fortitude Training Base Program and am truly enjoyng the experience. Started at tier 1 and just completed tier 3. Think I will drop down to tier 2 for the remainder of the 6 week blast as tier 3 Muscle Rounds have kicked my a$$. That is all. Enjoy the day everyone!

Welcome, PT!!!

-S
-Scott

Hey guys, Im Steve been training since I was about 13 (23) now but started doing some more reading, listening to podcasts etc which brought me here. I was following the typical bro split, being a certified personal trainer since 18 I thought I knew a good bunch when I was just scraping the surface.
Long story short, I ended up here and have been looking for more ways to optimize my training and nutrition for both myself and clients ever since. O
From Long Island, NY I normally train at Bev's Powerhouse or Sparta. If your in the area and looking to get a lift in let me know
(02-27-2020, 07:10 AM)Damianosteve Wrote: Hey guys, Im Steve been training since I was about 13 (23) now but started doing some more reading, listening to podcasts etc which brought me here. I was following the typical bro split, being a certified personal trainer since 18 I thought I knew a good bunch when I was just scraping the surface.
Long story short, I ended up here and have been looking for more ways to optimize my training and nutrition for both myself and clients ever since. O
From Long Island, NY I normally train at Bev's Powerhouse or Sparta. If your in the area and looking to get a lift in let me know

Welcome Steve!

Thanks for the post and the other thread you started! Smile

-Scott
-Scott

Hello Everyone,

I first came across fortitude training back in 2017 and it is the most thought out program out there.

I injured my shoulder in September 2019 and have been struggling to work out properly since then which has been very bad mentally compared to being physically out of shape.

I have tried to do a lot of damage control over the past 6 months by utilising muscle rounds exclusively for all upper body days but my weight has slowly climbed up and I now sit at roughly 30% bf.

I have now had an MRI and will slowly but steadily try to claw my way back to pre injury strength levels and try to lose bodyfat in the process.

If any of you or Scott have any insights or advice, I would really appreciate it not just for myself but for anyone going through a similar situation. Thanks for reading my post and good day to all of you Smile