Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Purchased FT like two years ago and since my attention span is basically zero , I did not join until I saw a video from joe jeffrey the other day on instagram , I am glad to be here , I will start browsing the forum and reading the book again Heart
(05-22-2020, 11:54 AM)s.kellaci Wrote: Purchased FT like two years ago and since my attention span is basically zero , I did not join until I saw a video from joe jeffrey the other day on instagram , I am glad to be here , I will start browsing the forum and reading the book again Heart

Welcome!

Stay focused!!! Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Erik here! Been training (soccer, bodyweight training) basically my whole life, whilst last 4-5 years have been more bodybuilding specific. Just an amateur who loves the lifestyle!
Last couple months I have been dieting. Goal forwards is to put on some muscles and start eating in a caloric surplus.

I might start up a logbook here.

Anyways, glad to be a part of the Fortitude community!
(05-31-2020, 07:09 PM)ErikGreen Wrote: Erik here! Been training (soccer, bodyweight training) basically my whole life, whilst last 4-5 years have been more bodybuilding specific. Just an amateur who loves the lifestyle!
Last couple months I have been dieting. Goal forwards is to put on some muscles and start eating in a caloric surplus.

I might start up a logbook here.

Anyways, glad to be a part of the Fortitude community!

Welcome, Erik!

Glad we finally got you in here!

Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
WWE/NXT wrestler Dexter Lumis here. Purchased Fortitude Training recently and should have the hardcover Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach by the end of the week. No questions yet, but thought I’d intro myself. Thanks Scott for keeping training and bodybuilding in general interesting and fun.
(07-08-2020, 10:04 AM)Dex36 Wrote: WWE/NXT wrestler Dexter Lumis here. Purchased Fortitude Training recently and should have the hardcover Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach by the end of the week. No questions yet, but thought I’d intro myself. Thanks Scott for keeping training and bodybuilding in general interesting and fun.

Welcome and thanks for posting up, my man! (Got you with the subscription after seeing this, so you're good to go!)

-S
-Scott

Hey all, I'm TJ and I've been lifting for (oh crap) 14 or so years.
Originally got into it to help my rugby career but built a true love for the iron and self-improvement that comes with it.

A few years ago I had to retire due to concussions now I own an online rugby s&c coaching business. I bought FT a long while back and ran it for a short period of time before picking up some niggles (I do BJJ now) but I'm really looking at getting back into it once I'm finished with my cut and vacation.

I love the thoughtfulness of everything I see from Scott and can't help but think that FT has to be one of the most under-appreciated muscle-building systems out there.

I signed up because one of the most valuable things I'll be doing is keeping a log, posting it here will just give me some cool extra accountability
(07-10-2020, 09:57 AM)tjjankowski Wrote: Hey all, I'm TJ and I've been lifting for (oh crap) 14 or so years.
Originally got into it to help my rugby career but built a true love for the iron and self-improvement that comes with it.

A few years ago I had to retire due to concussions now I own an online rugby s&c coaching business. I bought FT a long while back and ran it for a short period of time before picking up some niggles (I do BJJ now) but I'm really looking at getting back into it once I'm finished with my cut and vacation.

I love the thoughtfulness of everything I see from Scott and can't help but think that FT has to be one of the most under-appreciated muscle-building systems out there.

I signed up because one of the most valuable things I'll be doing is keeping a log, posting it here will just give me some cool extra accountability

Thanks, Brother!

I hope the concussions haven't caused any noticeable / persistent issues?...

(Yes, I've been told that about FT - I think there's a thread or two here on the topic...)

Enjoy the vacation and thank you in advance for the log. Those are very helpful for many folks. Smile

-S
-Scott

Hello all!
My name is JD. I am 29 and have been training since high school. I got into it for sports then after graduating, its just something that I continued to enjoy.
I have never competed and have no real desire to do so, however I do love the sport. I just enjoy the process and learning along the way.

I have dabbled in FT in the past, but, in my opinion, jumped into it too quickly without understanding all the ins and outs of it and the intensity/focus it takes to train this way.
I have gone back and re-read the ebook 2 times and feel I have a solid grasp of the concepts.
I will be starting with the Basic Tier 1 and progressing from there.

Looking forward to continuing to learn and progress.

Also wanted to say a quick thank you to you, Dr. Stevenson, for not only FT but for all the information, studies and advice that you have put out over the past decades that are always backed by science and reason (many of which are much too complex for my simple mind but intriguing, nonetheless). Thank you sir.

JD

Welcome, JD!!!

(07-11-2020, 02:44 AM)johndylan15 Wrote: Hello all!
My name is JD. I am 29 and have been training since high school. I got into it for sports then after graduating, its just something that I continued to enjoy.
I have never competed and have no real desire to do so, however I do love the sport. I just enjoy the process and learning along the way.

I have dabbled in FT in the past, but, in my opinion, jumped into it too quickly without understanding all the ins and outs of it and the intensity/focus it takes to train this way.
I have gone back and re-read the ebook 2 times and feel I have a solid grasp of the concepts.
I will be starting with the Basic Tier 1 and progressing from there.

Good man! Tier I is what I suggest (for at least the first week) for everyone to get the hang of it.

Quote:Looking forward to continuing to learn and progress.

Also wanted to say a quick thank you to you, Dr. Stevenson, for not only FT but for all the information, studies and advice that you have put out over the past decades that are always backed by science and reason (many of which are much too complex for my simple mind but intriguing, nonetheless). Thank you sir.

JD

LOL!!! Well hopefully my verbiage wasn't too discombobulating when it came to the important messages!

You're welcome!

-Scott

-Scott