Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(02-28-2021, 02:57 AM)MJL Wrote: Hi all FT members.

Even though I'm only 2 weeks into Fortitude Training, I'm enjoying the experience immensely.

This is the first forum, of any kind, that I have registered too. Therefore it should be an interesting experience.

I look forward to learning a great deal more from my fellow FT members.

Thanks, MJL

Welcome (again)!

The forum's not terribly active, but the accumulated Q n A makes for a great resource!

Continue to enjoy!

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
     What's up everyone! Jorge here (IG - alllldayeveryday)  so I've been blowing up our wizard Dr. Scott on Instagram and I'm pretty sure he wakes up to a bunch of DMs but even then he still takes the time to reply.. thanks brother! 

About me - I don't compete or anything I'm just a gymrat,  trying to look swole 24/7 without needing a postworkout pump to look the part- oh and I'd like to apologize ahead of time because I'm all over the place.. super random as they come AND I have a bad habit of typing/talking like a caveman. I'm 38yrs old- but my wife refers to me as her third child so I dunno maybe I'll grow up at 40!? I'm 5'11 and I'm currently waking up around 204lbs-208lbs. I work in the oil and gas industry so I work crazy hours and have no set schedule.. killing my gains!  Just wanna say that the fortitude training ebook is EVERYTHING that I have been searching for since I was a freshman in high school looking to get big for the ladies lol. Who knows how much I've spent on books, magazines, programs, online coaching etc.. searching for this info that Dr Scott has provided for us with such great detail bighug  #cerealgainsnation 
(06-11-2021, 07:51 PM)Alllldayeveryday Wrote:      What's up everyone! Jorge here (IG - alllldayeveryday)  so I've been blowing up our wizard Dr. Scott on Instagram and I'm pretty sure he wakes up to a bunch of DMs but even then he still takes the time to reply.. thanks brother! 

About me - I don't compete or anything I'm just a gymrat,  trying to look swole 24/7 without needing a postworkout pump to look the part- oh and I'd like to apologize ahead of time because I'm all over the place.. super random as they come AND I have a bad habit of typing/talking like a caveman. I'm 38yrs old- but my wife refers to me as her third child so I dunno maybe I'll grow up at 40!? I'm 5'11 and I'm currently waking up around 204lbs-208lbs. I work in the oil and gas industry so I work crazy hours and have no set schedule.. killing my gains!  Just wanna say that the fortitude training ebook is EVERYTHING that I have been searching for since I was a freshman in high school looking to get big for the ladies lol. Who knows how much I've spent on books, magazines, programs, online coaching etc.. searching for this info that Dr Scott has provided for us with such great detail bighug  #cerealgainsnation 

Jorge!

Welcome, my man!  Thanks for coming over!  Glad to hear you find value in the book - I wrote it very much to help folks know what took me MANY years to learn, too!!!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi everyone, 
I recently purchased fortitude and I’m excited to dive in once I understand the program. 
A bit of history:
I’ve been a member of professional muscle and intense muscle since roughly 2007. 
Non competitor
Trained with Phil Hernon, John meadows and spend usually half the year using DC. Or, at least i did pre COVID. Since that happened I built a modest home gym and followed basic high intensity low volume training such as a program from Phil H and Dorians blood and guts. 
Currently at 5’7” 206 lbs and acceptably lean for my goals. 

I’m excited to see what I can learn here. 
Hi Everyone.  New here, came over from proM after reading ebook to indulge into more people with like minded training of fortitude. 
Due to my limited time, this is spot on the best training for me. I do 3 day Tier 3 split. Went up tiers quickly, after learning what I could recover from.
This was my calling card when I found out I could add frequency. Coming from a ppl for multiple years, this kicks its ass. Plus, this is fun.  Ppl made me feel rundown and stayed sore for days, and I just felt like I was leaving progress on the table. 
Super excited to use this in an offseason (18-24month) when food is higher. and have an intra added.
fine tuning program currently, I have idea of an ABC week rotation. I want to try this so I can see progression across all MRS and pump sets,  along with the obvious ABC loading. Do 6 week blast then reconfigure ABC for next blast with different movements provided that they work for me. 

(06-15-2021, 03:05 AM)Tkav1980 Wrote: Hi everyone, 
I recently purchased fortitude and I’m excited to dive in once I understand the program. 
A bit of history:
I’ve been a member of professional muscle and intense muscle since roughly 2007. 
Non competitor
Trained with Phil Hernon, John meadows and spend usually half the year using DC. Or, at least i did pre COVID. Since that happened I built a modest home gym and followed basic high intensity low volume training such as a program from Phil H and Dorians blood and guts. 
Currently at 5’7” 206 lbs and acceptably lean for my goals. 

I’m excited to see what I can learn here. 

Hey Brother!

Sorry I missed this - Welcome!!!

-S
-Scott

(06-20-2021, 08:17 PM)Spud Wrote: Hi Everyone.  New here, came over from proM after reading ebook to indulge into more people with like minded training of fortitude. 
Due to my limited time, this is spot on the best training for me. I do 3 day Tier 3 split. Went up tiers quickly, after learning what I could recover from.
This was my calling card when I found out I could add frequency. Coming from a ppl for multiple years, this kicks its ass. Plus, this is fun.  Ppl made me feel rundown and stayed sore for days, and I just felt like I was leaving progress on the table. 
Super excited to use this in an offseason (18-24month) when food is higher. and have an intra added.
fine tuning program currently, I have idea of an ABC week rotation. I want to try this so I can see progression across all MRS and pump sets,  along with the obvious ABC loading. Do 6 week blast then reconfigure ABC for next blast with different movements provided that they work for me. 

Spud - thanks for coming over!  The 3 day "Family Man Plan" works really well for folks. So glad you're finding the higher frequency approach works well for you!

-S
-Scott

That 3 day family man plan is Just awesome. I utilize it when family scheduling makes it impossible to get 4 days in the iron office for a given week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi guys, 

I am from Germany, Bavaria and did powerlifting for a few years. Since 2 years I am on TRT and stopped competing, so I will give bodybuilding a shot. 
My lifting backround is about heavy progressive weights since the beginning 5x5, Reverse Pyramid and DC. 
After selecting my exercises and the rotations I will start a log here on this board Smile 

I am looking forward to the discussions with the community here !
(07-05-2021, 02:37 AM)Jacob.Rockinger Wrote: Hi guys, 

I am from Germany, Bavaria and did powerlifting for a few years. Since 2 years I am on TRT and stopped competing, so I will give bodybuilding a shot. 
My lifting backround is about heavy progressive weights since the beginning 5x5, Reverse Pyramid and DC. 
After selecting my exercises and the rotations I will start a log here on this board Smile 

I am looking forward to the discussions with the community here !

Willkommen, Jacob!

-S
-Scott