Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
Hi Scott, I'm Dave.

I like to lift things up and put them down...somehow that process gave me pro status! biggrin

-DH
(10-27-2015, 06:56 AM)ProDH Wrote: Hi Scott, I'm Dave.

I like to lift things up and put them down...somehow that process gave me pro status! biggrin

-DH

Hi Dave, I'm Scott.

Yes, indeed...

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

-DH

Good to have David Henry on the forums!

I like to lift things up and put them down...somehow that process gave me pro status! [emoji3]

-DH
Doesn't really get any better than this. Firstly a forum ran by Scott Stevenson then DH hopping on board [emoji119]
Hi folks,

I'm Alan from the UK.

Really looking forward to FT as I plan on making some quality gains over the next year.

I compete in physique and classic bodybuilding.

(photos are from UKUP shows this year, where I became UK champion in fitness model and came 2nd in mens physique)

I want to come back a touch bigger with Ultra High Definition conditioning!

Just getting my head around the methods, not quite sure if I do A,B and C in each loading workout and how many sets etc...

Hopefully I will find some answers in here.

Be great to interact with you guys on here :-)

Regards,

Alan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello
names Jim
competitive bber in the uk
2014 middle weight british champ
looking to make the jump into the light heavies at the finals in 2016
have competed as a light heavy but never at the finals
trained since i was 18 now 28

bought the ebook ages ago, only just signing up to the forum now tho as not given the training a go yet but was thinking about it in the new yr
so thought id sign up to get more of a feel for it
seems to be gaining popularity and I know Scott Knows his stuff so eager to learn more from Scott and ppl who have had experience with FT

Thanks
Jim
Thanks Scott for a lot of great info ! Smile
(12-09-2015, 11:26 PM)zmt Wrote: Thanks Scott for a lot of great info ! Smile

You're welcome!!!!!

-S

-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey all. Mainly a viewer on the boards, but needed to get my post in. Giving the fortitude family man plan a go. I may try and post a journal up at some point.
PUMPED saying hello.