Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(01-15-2016, 01:57 AM)Biggare Wrote: My name is Gary Larson, I am new to FT and excited to give this program a try. I compete in bodybuilding and powerlifting. Up to about 6 weeks ago I did a powerbuilding type training system, but unfortunately I tore my pec. Now it's time for me to change my ways and Solely focus on bodybuilding and bringing up my week points (esp legs). I probably have to read the book about 4 more times to get grasp on FT lol, but I can't wait to get started.

Gary,

Hopefully the Q and A here will help you with any lingering Q's..

(Sorry about the pec! When can you get back to training 100%?)

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(01-15-2016, 08:23 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Gary,

Hopefully the Q and A here will help you with any lingering Q's..

(Sorry about the pec! When can you get back to training 100%?)

-S

I did my first FT workout tonight, the q and a area defiantly helped. Leroy brown gave me a few pointers as well. As far as the the pec, it's coming back fast. I m about 50% right now. Been getting some acupuncture, ART, soft tissue and cupping done every other week. It seems to be helping.
Hi just subscribed to the forum
My name is Andy, looking forward to reading through the forum and the eboo
(01-17-2016, 06:48 AM)Napes Wrote: Hi just subscribed to the forum
My name is Andy, looking forward to reading through the forum and the eboo

Andy,

Welcome! Just hooked you up with a subscription (b/c you bought the e-book)!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi everyone!!
today start my fortitude program!
Hi there...Jeffro here. I bought and read the e-book right when Scott made it available. I worked the program for about a year and had great success and enjoyment from FT. At one point I registered for the forum with my e-book code, but alas, I never posted anything and the "glitch was fixed" as I see in the first post of this thread and I was banished from IBB BrokenHearted

I wanted to pop back in here to see what's up with all things FT as I am re-reading the e-book and loading up to give the program another go!
(01-28-2016, 10:40 AM)Jeffro Wrote: Hi there...Jeffro here. I bought and read the e-book right when Scott made it available. I worked the program for about a year and had great success and enjoyment from FT. At one point I registered for the forum with my e-book code, but alas, I never posted anything and the "glitch was fixed" as I see in the first post of this thread and I was banished from IBB BrokenHearted

I wanted to pop back in here to see what's up with all things FT as I am re-reading the e-book and loading up to give the program another go!

LOL - I've got you hooked up with a subscription again, my man. Smile

(This post ought to keep my nasty database from purging you again. Smile )

-S
-Scott

(01-29-2016, 07:56 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: LOL - I've got you hooked up with a subscription again, my man. Smile

(This post ought to keep my nasty database from purging you again. Smile )

-S

Thanks! So how you liking Tampa so far now that you've been there a while? I used to live across the bay a few years back and kick myself sometimes because I left. Not sure if you ever venture over to St. Pete but you have got to try Bodegas on central ave. They serve up the best (I know, that's a bold statement) Cuban sandwiches in town, perhaps even in the Bay Area in my opinion.
(01-29-2016, 11:13 AM)Jeffro Wrote: Thanks! So how you liking Tampa so far now that you've been there a while? I used to live across the bay a few years back and kick myself sometimes because I left. Not sure if you ever venture over to St. Pete but you have got to try Bodegas on central ave. They serve up the best (I know, that's a bold statement) Cuban sandwiches in town, perhaps even in the Bay Area in my opinion.

You're welcome!

It's about an hour to St. Pete. I've been over to the Dunedin area a few times lately, but only to St. Pete maybe a half dozen times.

(Could you just move back?... Smile )

I'll keep that in mind r.e. the Cuban sandwiches. I need to make it to the beach a LOT more, actually, so that'll give me a reason to get over there. Thanks, man. Smile

-S
-Scott

Brick 
Just a quick post to register my gratitude to Scott for FT (a truly fantastic training system) and to signal my lurking presence on this site (the only one that I visit with any regularity - professional and familial responsibilities preclude any meaningful engagement).
My background: wrong side of 40 with 30+ years of lifting experience. Competed a little in powerlifting, once in weightlifting (*not* seriously), and never in bodybuilding, throughout navigating an ill-defined path somewhere between functional and aesthetic imperatives. Nowadays the underlying objective, were I required to articulate it, seems to be to stay sufficiently mobile and healthy to keep up with my kids while maintaining enough lean size and strength to satisfy my aging ego. In other words, in a manner mirroring the rest of one's life as one grows older, a complex combination of compromises between conflicting demands and desiderata.