Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions/Comments as nearing end of first FT blast
Well it certainly sounds like you have training experience.
No offense meant by the ego statement.
In my experience ego in lifting can mean many things......we all know people that think anyone not doing 20 sets per bodypart isn't training, etc.
I'm of the belief that the goal is to set the stage for adaptation and let it happen. It's a delicate balancing act to find that level for each individual.
Many think of it as being able to recover, and such. I think another important factor is enjoying the workout. How can you give it your all if you approach it feeling beat up and tired?

When I first started FT I couldn't get to Tier 3 fast enough, you know, get in a real workout. I quickly discovered that I do best at tiers 1 and 2 while tier 3 quickly wore me out. If I really hit it hard and leave it all in the gym it is plenty to give me the gains I want.

Some may need more, some may need less, it doesn't really matter to me. What matters is that I make gains, enjoy the workout, and am able to function in other aspects of life. It sounds like you are the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions/Comments as nearing end of first FT blast - by dens228 - 05-26-2016, 11:37 AM