Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(01-04-2017, 06:06 AM)gazzamongo Wrote: These things . If you're more special Olympian than prospective future astronaut you get one of these to guide your pencil in early learning

[Image: d0a75a037358edbc2fd16b20bfd68aa0.jpg]

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Ah- it wasn't an autocorrect typo!!!

Maybe sell one of those with a set of crayons?... LOL Smile

(01-04-2017, 08:14 AM)Joe Jeffery Wrote: I'd definitely use an app. You could have separate tabs such as videos, forum, articles etc. That would be cool! biggrin

(01-04-2017, 01:37 PM)gazzamongo Wrote: Bro fist.... Smile Gotta be worth it if two crazy limeys would use ?

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

I'll have to ask about the cost of such a thing. In the Virgin Voyage, I've got links to video on my youtube page, which was with the idea that a standalone app. could allow one to launch those, too.

My perspective is biased here b/c when I'm in the gym, I don't want to be in contact with anything but the iron an my own sweat and blood. (Real men don't cry... LOL) It's taken me years to get into the habit to bust out my phone and record videos now n' again.

One of the issues with an FT log book is that the program is so versatile that the underlying software would have to be a bit complicated. For a programmer who doesn't lift, trying to explain how all the pieces fit together (b/c Tier, Blast Duration, exerises, Exercise order, etc. would all change) would take quite a bit of time in and of itself. But, it might be easier than that.

(I've got a few things that need to take precedence, though. Smile )

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Scott Stevenson - 01-05-2017, 12:10 AM