Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the correct structure for FT Tier 3?
(03-21-2017, 11:31 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: As usual, thank you for a great answer, Altamir.

To add to this:

- No, you'll not zig-zag calf movements, especially not in this fashion (4 different exercises). Firstly, you'd be hard pressed to be able to take over 4 machines at once. Plus, monitoring progression would be a pain in the ass. Simply pick one exercise for that days' loading sets and us it for all the sets. Smile

– As far as the vacuums, this actually is something I have folks do in lieu of an ab stretch, and most often simply do a Front relaxed pose (with or without vacuum) for a minute. This is not to say that flexibility in spinal extension isn't a good thing to have (from an ab stretch), but mostly folks need more ab control (keeping he abs flat / or vacuumed if that's a goal). After doing abs, or, especially ab/ shoulder Pump sets, holding a front relaxed is difficult, so as long as the execution is good, this is a great time to practice posing...

Doing this (with a mirror for feedback, but reducing this by closing the eyes) is a great way to make holding this position on stage a relative breeze. If you can, after just doing Pump sets for abs and delts, hold that front relaxed while the delts are already on fire and keep the abs tight when breathing like a locomotive (and the abs are fatigued) - for a solid timed minute - then maintaining this on stage, even at the end of a round of mandatory poses, will be a breeze.

THIS is where a physique can shine when the judges have a close call. The guy (or woman) who looks good and fresh, showing his / her physique in the best light at this point, compared to a competitor with a very comparable physique, but who can't show it due to fatigue, will come out on top. Beyond simply presentation, in the mind of judges (esp. those who have been competitors) this shows that you've put in some work with your posing, are in shape to do so and care about presentation, which can make them favor you over the competitors who apparently have not done so.

-S

Thank you both for your replies.

Oki dokie, so Ill just choose one calf exersize for day 1, another for day 2 and another for day 3 on the MR's.

Yes I didnt add any rest values at all in my leg pump exersizes.

And well Im 4 weeks out at the moment so thats great advice Scott.

Also what cardio for prepping to you recommend while on TIER 3?
And do you recommend some sort of cardio when not prepping? Id like to stay in shape this year, gaining at the MOST 5 kilos, I want to try and gain LEAN Muscle.

What the point Bulking from 80 to 94 kilos, then coming back down to 82k, Its just too much suffering.

My diet this year hasnt been on point, there are TOO many diet structures, dont know which to follow...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this the correct structure for FT Tier 3? - by Junior V - 03-25-2017, 07:14 PM