Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the correct structure for FT Tier 3?
(04-03-2017, 04:16 AM)Junior V Wrote: I will do (open a thread closer to the date), thanks for your thoughts on this thread and I consider that this thread can be closed.
This will just get confusing haha as I did say 4000kcal made me fat so I should be able to grow leaner with less kcals.

At the moment I WILL TRY to concetrate on my show, its my first ever show so a tad nervous not knowing if Ill be in the correct condition and so on.

21 days!! Then Ill try to get on point with what strategy works best for me for bulking once and for all.

Really appreciate your comments Scott, shout out to Johnny Napalm who recommended me your book and knowledge. Great guy.

Right on, man. I totally know the desire for a distraction during the last weeks before a show. Smile

We can cover some of this whenever, but I don't want to tread on your coach and a re-boot of the topic (just coming at it with a bit more organization) would help.

Yeah, Johnny's a good guy. Really likes FT, that's for sure!

KICK ASS IN YOUR SHOW!!! (Let your coach do his work. Smile )

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this the correct structure for FT Tier 3? - by Scott Stevenson - 04-03-2017, 11:12 PM