Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
New to Fortitude Training, I was introduced to Muscle Rounds during some work with one of my coaches and decided to take the plunge into the system full force to see what I can get out of it. I have had issues with connective tissue since my early 30's, now 44. I have been training since I was 12, and have a propensity to train very intensely and sometimes run my connective tissue into the ground. Looking at the full system I think it will allow me the intensity that I crave while limiting the volume of work to a manageable point that I am not tearing down connective tissue constantly. All of the blood flow work and higher reps should really help with connective tissue recovery as well. So I am really hoping this allows me to enjoy the best of both worlds, intensity, and longevity

I always promised myself I would compete in another physique based competition when I was 45 so my goal is to use Fortitude Training to grow me into a show next year. I think it will more than likely be a Classic Bodybuilding show, but will have to see who much tissue I am able to put back on during this year. Due to some injuries last year I am holding about 10-15lbs less lean tissue than the last few years.

Looking forward to learning some info from the vets!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please... - by Kleen - 09-21-2017, 11:44 PM