Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First blast! Any tips/recomendations are welcome
(10-02-2018, 10:30 PM)henke_prytz Wrote: Yeah it works but feels a bit scary with bigger weights but it has worked so far Big Grin Thanks for the cable belt squats tip that sounds like a great pump move Big Grin

Sure!

Quote:And great tip with the EAA during those meals I will def start incorporating that into the diet. What's your experience with vegetarian diets and this kind of training? I have been doing it now for the last 2,5 years and I have gotten a lot stronger on everything. I managed to put together a diet that allowed me to recover from DC training and I am looking forward to seeing how I will have to change things around for FT. So far after 1,5 weeks, I think I will be able to stay a bit leaner due to the higher amount of sets. One big problem that took me a long time to figure out with the diet was how to get the protein but not get up to 7-800g of carbs (which for me is a lot)

Since getting protein from legumes always comes with some kind of carb. But I think I have found a good balance now between getting a good amount of protein while keeping carbs at a moderate (still quite high) level. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated Big Grin

Henrik

You shouldn't really have any problem getting in enough protein (relative to carbs), IMO, if you're allowing yourself eggs and vegetarian protein powders, as well as EAA's. There are so many protein powder options out there now - check out Document Moved for ideas, as i don't think you're in the US - that this should be pretty simple. They have vegan blend and you can also use cricket protein (unless that doesn't work for you)...

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First blast! Any tips/recomendations are welcome - by Scott Stevenson - 10-03-2018, 01:11 AM