Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First blast! Any tips/recomendations are welcome
(10-03-2018, 01:11 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Sure!

You shouldn't really have any problem getting in enough protein (relative to carbs), IMO, if you're allowing yourself eggs and vegetarian protein powders, as well as EAA's. There are so many protein powder options out there now - check out Document Moved for ideas, as i don't think you're in the US - that this should be pretty simple. They have vegan blend and you can also use cricket protein (unless that doesn't work for you)...

-S

Thank you so much for the recommendation. I have been looking into true nutrition for a while now and I really like their stuff. I do alter back and forth a bit between whey and vegan protein powders. I have never tried cricket protein....going to have to give that a go too in the future Big Grin

Hey guys just wondering what some of you do for your pump sets? I've been doing a lot of 5's in the hole and I really like them but would like to hear what are some of the techniques that others use Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: First blast! Any tips/recomendations are welcome - by henke_prytz - 10-11-2018, 02:05 AM