Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First blast! Any tips/recomendations are welcome
(10-12-2018, 12:38 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Your'e welcome!

Search the board r.e. Pump sets techniques. There's a thread that's been recently active in the past week on this topic.

(DOn't forget that the Pump set technique is to be auto regulated. Just b/c you like 5's into the Hole doesn't mean they are to be used in every circumstance. It depends on recovery status, muscle group and what that exercise lends itself to. Smile )

-S

Oh I must have missed that the thread had had some activity, I will def have another read. I have been reading up on the pump sets in the threads but clearly not enough. I've seen some stuff but never a "list" of good techniques to use. I've been using:

-Drop/triple drop sets
-Mechanical drop sets
-5's in the hole
-Partials
-1 &1/2 reps
-Just doing 20-30 (40) reps
-Would supersets be a good idea as well or would that be "adding" another exercise?

And I love the ability to autoregulate as that is something I have been missing prior. Especially with progressive overload as it makes it a bit hard to track. But am I missing something in terms of what to throw at my pump sets or another technique to add into my arsenal?

Messages In This Thread
RE: First blast! Any tips/recomendations are welcome - by henke_prytz - 10-12-2018, 01:08 AM