Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First blast! Any tips/recomendations are welcome
(10-13-2018, 02:02 AM)henke_prytz Wrote: I very much get that!!! I do not use one or the other all of the time. I am just trying to kinda compile a list of suitable things to throw at my pump sets and also use them to attack some of my weaker bodyparts. Since the pump sets are designed to be on the fly I want to have a list in the back of my head of what is a good fit for FT so that I can throw that at the specific muscle I'm training/focusing on that day.

Roger that.

Quote:But from your answer, I feel like it really is free to go nuts and even try and come up with some techniques myself Big Grin So I will take your advice and not try and limit myself to a list of things but rather use my experience and go with the flow of the moment. Big Grin

As always thank you so much Scott for your advice and insight. And thank you for creating this forum it has given me a lot of answers that I have previously had to figure out on my own Big Grin

You might want to re-read the Pump Set description on page 91 in the e-book now, as it will probably make a bit more sense. Smile

Making up the repetition pattern / style of the Pump set isn't "going nuts," it's the recipe for doing a pump set. Smile

You're welcome!!!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First blast! Any tips/recomendations are welcome - by Scott Stevenson - 10-14-2018, 12:07 AM