Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT for an early intermediate
(12-13-2018, 12:42 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Progress for just a week?...

I'm not sure how Borge's got his program set up, but that's not really progressing at all, if I'm understanding you.

I'd check with him, but there's something definitely awry there. I say this b/c you should have been able to eek out progress for much longer than that with just about any program (and Borge's a sharp guy), so my thought that whatever's at the root of that lack of progress would slow you down no matter what the program.

Maybe first check in with Borge. It sounds like you've also got whatever program you were using previously that got you to your previous strength levels as a fall back, too, given you'd be regaining previous strength and muscle mass. Smile

-S

Thanks, Scott! I hope I didn't sound like I was blaming Borge's program. It was just based on an article he wrote and I put together the program myself. I think it is probably great. I still very much see him as one of the smart/good guysSmile

I just found FT very tempting so I wanted to give it a shot, but didn't know if I was a good candidate for it.

Messages In This Thread
FT for an early intermediate - by ZachM - 12-11-2018, 06:15 AM
RE: FT for an early intermeditate - by ZachM - 12-11-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: FT for an early intermeditate - by ZachM - 12-13-2018, 02:53 AM
RE: FT for an early intermeditate - by ZachM - 12-14-2018, 03:15 AM