Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting FT with limited equipment
(11-17-2020, 07:34 PM)Teamtony Wrote: Im currently in Europe and we are in full lockdown so no gyms. Training been getting a little stale and I saw your revive podcast and was interested. Bought the book finished it in the first 3 hours I’m very excited to start the program. I have dumbbells from 20-30 and 1-10 kilograms, pull up bar dip bar kettlebell and a bench. I’m curious if I could start my FT tier three programming without machines especially for  the muscle rounds which I’m very excited for.

Thank you in advance

Side Question:My main goal is hypertrophy but because I’m a Jiu Jistu enthusiast and instructor I want to keep my cardio at a decent level, I have an echo bike can I incorporate that into my weekly training without overly compromising my gains.

Some interesting ways to add variety to home training

*Daisy chains and handles tied to weights for pulling movements / flexion / extension
*Bands
*Varying your stability, e.g. supported on the bench single arm DB rows / vs kneeling over supporting yourself on your knee DB rows
*Rep speed
*Slight angle changes on a flat bench can be of tremendous value
*Pressing with your butt hanging off the bench
*Unilateral work

Hope this helps 

Messages In This Thread
Starting FT with limited equipment - by Teamtony - 11-17-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Starting FT with limited equipment - by Kabhattacharya - 09-27-2021, 03:25 PM