Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your LOAD SET rotation setup?
(08-23-2015, 06:50 PM)Altamir Wrote: Haha, So two reasons,

1. I'm good at them and I'm built for them (I have short femurs and strong wide hips, and a booty to go with it). I can move a decent amount of weight. I've got pretty decent legs for someone my size and I've built them mostly with just squatting. It's always just worked for me. I just picked two different varieties (regular and paused). So that there was some variation. (Honestly I'd love a satefy squat bar, but my gym is lacking it)

2. I had three different squat variations at the start but a developed a wrist / forearm issue that the other two squat variations (high bar and front) were aggravating. So I ditched them. The lower placement of the bar, for whatever reason feels more secure and comfortable.

Hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have further questions Smile

Necessity is the motherhood of invention Wink. My two favorite hamstring lifts I am doing now is flat DB ham curl and decline bench ham curl. I never even would have thought about trying them except for the fact that my gym has one hamstring curl machine (well two really, but the other is so awful and bio mechanically messed up its worthless).

Scott has some serious creative lifts on the forums and I'll have to find it but Dante had a pretty famous thread on Intense Muscle with a bunch of weird but extremely effective lifts

Here it is
http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=15520

There may be another. But that's the one I remember the most. Hope this helps.

Yeah same here. One hamstring machine (lying leg curls) and one quad machine (leg extensions) at my gym.

Hell yeah! Gonna have to try these out and give them a go!

Thanks a lot bro!
Chace Bolosan

see my life at
Instagram: @bolobuilt

Messages In This Thread
What is your LOAD SET rotation setup? - by BOLOBUILT - 08-24-2015, 01:45 AM