Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
basic tier 1
Thanks for the video. That helped. So when you do muscles rounds for Basic Tier I Day 4 it would be Back Thickness MR then rest. Back width MR then rest and stretch and so on?

(06-11-2018, 11:05 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: That above is one of the few exceptions where you would do pump sets on a "Muscle Round day" (Day 3) simply b/c when setting up this lowest volume tier, Pump sets made sense (a bit less stressful than a MR). Otherwise, you're only doing MR's on days 3 and 4 of the program.

(Yes, you'd not need to super set those pump sets on that day, though.)

I'd check out the section in the book on MR's again - I think you might be oversimplifying how a MR is done (it's not just a cluster set of 6 sets of 4).

This vid might help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJtRpAHJdo

-S

(06-14-2018, 08:55 PM)Popeye150 Wrote: Thanks for the video. That helped. So when you do muscles rounds for Basic Tier I Day 4 it would be Back Thickness MR then rest. Back width MR then rest and stretch and so on?

Page 95:

"Rest: Rest between Muscle Rounds should be enough to prepare for the next MR. Generally, if you’re doing a MR every 10 minutes, you’ve moving at a decent pace. (A faster pace for smaller muscle groups, and slower pace for larger muscle groups makes sense.)"

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Got it. Thanks for the help.

(06-14-2018, 11:30 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Page 95:

"Rest: Rest between Muscle Rounds should be enough to prepare for the next MR. Generally, if you’re doing a MR every 10 minutes, you’ve moving at a decent pace. (A faster pace for smaller muscle groups, and slower pace for larger muscle groups makes sense.)"

-S

(06-14-2018, 11:52 PM)Popeye150 Wrote: Got it. Thanks for the help.

Sure!

Check out that book more, my man - lots of good stuff in there! Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.