Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road to the stage 2019
Hello guys, I wanted a start a training being completely honest on my own prep to the stage in late 2019.

I’ve competed 3 times now
Men’s physique twice (2014,2016)
Bodybuilding once (2017)

After my last competition I decided to use extra supplements. Before delving into using anabolics I did a fair bit of research and used JPs forum to plan out my first cycle.

I am now on my second cycle a year from my first.
I am not sure if we are allowed to post in detail but if we are then I will if people are interested.

Training
I have just started my second blast of FT, having to drop the tier down to 1 for lower and 2 for upper after completely underestimating the level of demand fortitude puts on the body. I have been following low volume high intensity for a while but not at the frequency of fortitude. Anyway it was a lesson learned.

Nutrition
My current macros (trace)
Training day
P 210
C 680
F 40

Rest day
P 200
C 0
F 120

I will update this blog as once a week, I would love peoples opinions on my choices and thoughts behind the decisions. This is the first prep I’ve done myself after buying Docs book how to be your own bodybuilding coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is awesome! Really looking forward to following along, I’m sure many others will be as well.
(11-24-2018, 07:55 AM)ebado Wrote: This is awesome! Really looking forward to following along, I’m sure many others will be as well.

Thank you bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good morning guys,

So I'm going into my second blast of fortitude week 2, i feel great but bio feedback readings arent coming back so positive, hrv is low and resting heart rate has increased above normal by 6-8 beats. Im not sure if this is my body still adjusting to the frequency, so I'm not too concerned but if it does keep going in the wrong direction I will have to tweak something.

Yesterday was a lower body MR session

Biceps

Standing Ham Curl
Leg Ext
Hack
Leg Press
Calf Press

This session felt amazing.

Food yesterday I must of consumed 5,000 + and weight has finally gone to 86.2 (granted it will be a little water). Rest day today so food will be on the lower end, so im assuming a drop to maybe 85, but its a good place to start the week.