Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rest between MR
Hi Doc Stevenson.
First of all thankyou for the outstanding FT book, very well made and inspiring.
Just a question regarding muscle round, in the book it seems you suggest 10 minutes of rest after a MR for a big bodypart, less for smaller muscles.
Have I understood correctly?
Can you point out some ways we can roughly estimate this rest period?
This is b/c I've done some muscle rounds last weeks for legs or back and I've found 3-4min plenty of recover. Maybe I haven't done MR with enough energy?

Thankyou
Vik

(06-23-2019, 11:58 PM)VikHD Wrote: Hi Doc Stevenson.
First of all thankyou for the outstanding FT book, very well made and inspiring.
Just a question regarding muscle round, in the book it seems you suggest 10 minutes of rest after a MR for a big bodypart, less for smaller muscles.
Have I understood correctly?
Can you point out some ways we can roughly estimate this rest period?
This is b/c I've done some muscle rounds last weeks for legs or back and I've found 3-4min plenty of recover. Maybe I haven't done MR with enough energy?

Thankyou
Vik

Re-read that section, my man:

"Rest: Rest between Muscle Rounds should be enough to prepare for the next MR. Generally, if you’re doing a MR every 10 minutes, you’ve moving at a decent pace. (A faster pace for smaller muscle groups, and slower pace for larger muscle groups makes sense.)"

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.