Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Program adjustment
(04-15-2021, 08:38 AM)kastro Wrote: Yeah i have the logs.So im using google doc on my phone to log in the gym and when i get home i transfer it to the ft logs just the loading and muscle rounds.The pump sets i just go by feel.Should be fun to see how much i can gain back winkie.Now just waiting for your ft 2.0 biggrin

So is the above a workable solution?...

Working on the next version - sooo much going on these days!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(04-09-2021, 01:00 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Hey Bud!

I'm far from a prosthetics expert, but it looks like you've got nothing to lose. Try it out and return it if it doesn't work.  It's relatively inexpensive, so even if it's only useful for certain lifts, it would be a good thing to have around, I'd think. Smile 

-S

(04-16-2021, 12:00 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: So is the above a workable solution?...

Working on the next version - sooo much going on these days!

-S

Yes sir im just transferring from the docs to the logs when i get home.First week in the books.People laugh at PF but the smyth machine racks allow me to incline and flat bench with ease not having to balance a bb on my fingerless hand lol.And my other gym is more "hardcore" but less equiped for the zig zaggin.Cant wait to see your next project winkie

ps
There really is a lunk alarm lol

Scott,
Im going to have a minor surgery on the 18th.It will be outpatient to release some skin from the elbow.It is an outpatient procedure.Question is i am currently on week five tier 1 so i will finish the blast before surgery i am thinking of doing turbo tier 3 right before procedure since i will be recovering for about 4 weeks.I figure is reaching the point of overtraining for a couple days before the time off would be ok?It kind of sucks as i was beating the logbook on all my loading and muscle round sets.
(04-17-2021, 03:42 PM)kastro Wrote: Yes sir im just transferring from the docs to the logs when i get home.First week in the books.People laugh at PF but the smyth machine racks allow me to incline and flat bench with ease not having to balance a bb on my fingerless hand lol.And my other gym is more "hardcore" but less equiped for the zig zaggin.Cant wait to see your next project winkie

ps
There really is a lunk alarm lol

Yes, the Link alarm is REAL!!! LOLOL

(05-07-2021, 01:54 PM)kastro Wrote: Scott,
Im going to have a minor surgery on the 18th.It will be outpatient to release some skin from the elbow.It is an outpatient procedure.Question is i am currently on week five tier 1 so i will finish the blast before surgery i am thinking of doing turbo tier 3 right before procedure since i will be recovering for about 4 weeks.I figure is reaching the point of overtraining for a couple days before the time off would be ok?It kind of sucks as i was beating the logbook on all my loading and muscle round sets.

You could do that as long as you don't go to overboard, but I'd suggest considering making that period a time (without disrupting the surgery recovery, i.e., busting stitches, etc.) where you could focus on lower body training.  You could even stick with Tier III Turbo (as long as its not overkill) during that time, but only train legs (and abs possibly - whatever you can get away with).  This wouldn't be a license for destroying the lower body but rather trying to propel growth there (and keep yourself sane while recovering from the surgery) given your recovery resources will be more available for the lower body when not doing any upper body training. 

biggrin

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
That sounds like a plan.So turbo tier 3 all lower body and stationary bike highest level hills for 20 minutes twice a week.I cant begin to tell you the changes i made again with this blast.

I'm really hoping my lifts dont suffer too much,but it is just a minor setback in the overall scheme of things.I am currently sitting at 200 lbs bw which is low for me but compared to how i looked before starting is night and day.[emoji120]

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
(01-08-2020, 12:57 AM)kastro Wrote: Well i started my third blast with ft turbo tier 3 and on upper loading i injured myself warming up on the smith incline.So pissed as i was progressing every blast.This is the third time i've injured myself on chest.

So today lower load i was able to do pump sets for back and arms.On back i have no problem rowing but any type of pulldown i feel it.Chest only with right arm.Is there any way i can structure the program while letting my injury heal.I dont want to regress again as i was out 3 months with a hernia last year.Here is a pic of the injury.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Hey Brother!

Bummer about the pec injury... not much I can really say about training through it without done an exam myself, TBH. A few weeks here won’t matter years down the road, but if you re-injure now and make things worse... Sad

-S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Scott

(04-09-2021, 01:00 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Hey Bud!

I'm far from a prosthetics expert, but it looks like you've got nothing to lose. Try it out and return it if it doesn't work.  It's relatively inexpensive, so even if it's only useful for certain lifts, it would be a good thing to have around, I'd think. Smile 

-S

Hmm the pec injury post was from last year lol.Im getting some skin clipped on the top of my elbow that was from the skin graff.Recovery time per surgeon about a month or so.This is nothing compared to last year's layoff winkie
(05-11-2021, 09:44 AM)kastro Wrote: Hmm the pec injury post was from last year lol.Im getting some skin clipped on the top of my elbow that was from the skin graff.Recovery time per surgeon about a month or so.This is nothing compared to last year's layoff winkie

Odd - my phone notified me that that was a new post... Sad 

-S
-Scott