Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT Questions....
(04-02-2017, 12:16 AM)Dx2 Wrote: Thx for responding

, i agree they where a bit high but i had some annoying feeling just arround the knee cap because of manual labor working on me knees for some time at a though to reach place
. Normally i would respect the rep range 15-25
But i decided to do very high reps and pumping as much as possible , high reps with resistance bands first 18reps full , then half reps , then quarters in het hole with the belt squats , then with the vmo ext full reps and partials

After the workout my knees felt great Smile
Also today its completely gone , feel like new

What a bullshit excuse....

Wink

JUST KIDDING!!! Very smart call to do things that way, as you can tell from how you're feeling now. Smile Well done.

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(04-02-2017, 11:34 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: OK, so we're getting closer. The images of your dietary recall don't help a ton - far too much information.

What Im looking for is not what you ate (far too much info.), but rather your dietary plan. E.g.,

Training Days
Meal 1: XXX Kcal / XX Protein / XX Carbs / XX Fat
Meal 2: XXX Kcal / XX Protein / XX Carbs / XX Fat
Meal 3: XXX Kcal / XX Protein / XX Carbs / XX Fat
Intra Workout:...
Etc.

NOn-Trainign Days
Outlined as above.
----------

As an older guy, resiliency can be an issue and you'll want to pay close attention to your health. I think you've got a decent rate of gains and I'd put that goal in mind as a possibility (makes sense given you've been higher than that in the past), which probably means you've had the amount of muscle you're looking to hold, but also keep your health in mind.

I'd probably NOT go hog wild with trying to make gains, esp. if you're protein to hypertension (BP) and polycythemia (High hematocrit) issues. Slower but at a decent pace, with health in mind is what I would do if I were you.

-S

P.S. Yes, I'd say from those pics you're likely around 9% or so. Nice job!!!

Training days.
1- k 557/ p. 76/ c. 10/ f. 24

2- k. 565/ p. 39/. C. 10/. F. 41

3- k. 504/. P. 43/. C. 8/ f. 35

4- k. 578/ p. 48/ c 26/. F 23. This is my last fat meal due to ins. pre workout.

5 3 hrs before gym. K. 510/. P. 38/. C. 76/ f. 8

Pre. K. 546/ P. 50/ c 92/ f. 1

Intra. K. 547/ p. 25/. C. 92/. F 1

Dinner and night shake are at the same time before 1 hr before bed.

Dinner. K. 873/ P. 54/ c. 127/. F. 9

Casin shake. K. 534/. P. 38/. F. 4

Totals k. 5126/ p. 411/ c. 503/ f. 146

Off day carbs in am due to night workout

1- K. 582/. P. 64/. C. 60/. F. 11

2- k. 451/ p. 52/. C. 8/ f. 23

3- k. 415/ p. 46/. C. 4/ f. 24

4- k. 621/ p. 44/ c. 11/ f. 51

5- k. 416/ p. 46/ c. 4/ f. 24

6- k. 601/ p. 54/ c. 27/. F. 33

Night shake casin. K. 400/ p. 46/ c. 18/ f. 16

Totals k. 3509/. P. 353/. C. 131/. F 186

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-04-2017, 04:31 AM)Powerof2 Wrote: Training days.
1- k 557/ p. 76/ c. 10/ f. 24
2- k. 565/ p. 39/. C. 10/. F. 41
3- k. 504/. P. 43/. C. 8/ f. 35
4- k. 578/ p. 48/ c 26/. F 23. This is my last fat meal due to ins. pre workout.
5 3 hrs before gym. K. 510/. P. 38/. C. 76/ f. 8
Pre. K. 546/ P. 50/ c 92/ f. 1
Intra. K. 547/ p. 25/. C. 92/. F 1
Dinner and night shake are at the same time before 1 hr before bed.
Dinner. K. 873/ P. 54/ c. 127/. F. 9
Casin shake. K. 534/. P. 38/. F. 4
Totals k. 5126/ p. 411/ c. 503/ f. 146

Off day carbs in am due to night workout

1- K. 582/. P. 64/. C. 60/. F. 11
2- k. 451/ p. 52/. C. 8/ f. 23
3- k. 415/ p. 46/. C. 4/ f. 24
4- k. 621/ p. 44/ c. 11/ f. 51
5- k. 416/ p. 46/ c. 4/ f. 24
6- k. 601/ p. 54/ c. 27/. F. 33
Night shake casin. K. 400/ p. 46/ c. 18/ f. 16
Totals k. 3509/. P. 353/. C. 131/. F 186

OK, We've got that info. (I removed those silly spaces....)

What are your questions?... Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(04-04-2017, 10:48 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: OK, We've got that info. (I removed those silly spaces....)

What are your questions?... Smile

-S

Trying to stick with ur diet plan. I struggle to get so many carbs in right at the end of the day. I added on carb meal before my workout. Will this mess with the program u have set up?

Rest days I'm hungry. Is it ok to increase calories if u are. Or is it best to treat it like a diet and get threw??

When the scale stops moving up. Where would be the first place to increase kcal?

My protein is higher than what u recommend. Should I try and bring it down or am I ok where I'm at.

So far I made a big adjustment getting to where I am now with change of macros. I'm liking my results with ur macros. Although I can make more adjustments to get even closer to what u have set up.

(04-05-2017, 04:03 AM)Powerof2 Wrote: Trying to stick with ur diet plan. I struggle to get so many carbs in right at the end of the day. I added on carb meal before my workout. Will this mess with the program u have set up?

Rest days I'm hungry. Is it ok to increase calories if u are. Or is it best to treat it like a diet and get threw??

When the scale stops moving up. Where would be the first place to increase kcal?

My protein is higher than what u recommend. Should I try and bring it down or am I ok where I'm at.

So far I made a big adjustment getting to where I am now with change of macros. I'm liking my results with ur macros. Although I can make more adjustments to get even closer to what u have set up.

Hey just my quick input that may help, Scott helped John Meadows write an awesome ebook on how to alter your diet systematically for your goals.

Think it's something about "Adjusting A Meal Plan Made Simple".

This has been a great resource for me and it's very applicable in this situation.

[quote='phoebeusfenix' pid='14324' dateline='1491331613']

Hey just my quick input that may help, Scott helped John Meadows write an awesome ebook on how to alter your diet systematically for your goals.

This has been a great resource for me and it's very applicable in this situation.

[/
I have been kinda mixing both of there ideas together. I bought the ebook a few weeks ago. Did u ever get to watch johns seminar. I keep trying and it takes me to the page to pay another 20$. It says when u sign up u get free access to it.

(04-05-2017, 08:40 AM)Powerof2 Wrote: [quote='phoebeusfenix' pid='14324' dateline='1491331613']

[/
I have been kinda mixing both of there ideas together. I bought the ebook a few weeks ago. Did u ever get to watch johns seminar. I keep trying and it takes me to the page to pay another 20$. It says when u sign up u get free access to it.

I bought one of them awhile back..can't remember which. I do far better with written information than visual so the ebooks are far more valuable for me.

(04-05-2017, 04:03 AM)Powerof2 Wrote: Trying to stick with ur diet plan. I struggle to get so many carbs in right at the end of the day. I added on carb meal before my workout. Will this mess with the program u have set up?

If your'e making progress with what you are doing - DON'T CHANGE IT. Smile Smile Smile i'd keep doing what you've been doing generally and not mess with a good thing.

The pre-workout carb meal will totally negate any and all progress. You're dead in the water. JUST KIDDING. (That's just fine.)

• THE BOOK IS JUST AN EXAMPLE - none of this is set in stone dietarily. That's human nature to want that to be the case, but the approaches there might not work well for some folks at all.. •

As was noted previously here, if you've maxed out the peri-workout recovery supplementation and post-workout food consumption, I'd add food initially where you're the hungriest or a meal is the least filling, regardless of the day or time of day.

If you're not sure, you can try adding more food at the same time of day on the non-training days as when you eat your post-workout meals. This will set up a circadian rhythm that often helps most folks eat more, esp. during the post-workout period itself.

The protein is fine. If you find you need to drop that down a bit to get more food in (later on), that's a option. (Protein is satiating.)

-S
-Scott

(04-05-2017, 04:46 AM)phoebeusfenix Wrote: Hey just my quick input that may help, Scott helped John Meadows write an awesome ebook on how to alter your diet systematically for your goals.

Actually, I didn't write that book with John. It's nice guide, though. Smile Smile Smile

-S
-Scott

(04-05-2017, 11:16 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Actually, I didn't write that book with John. It's nice guide, though. Smile Smile Smile

-S

Crap - must've been the Brutality of MD one. Sorry!