Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT Questions....
(04-05-2017, 11:16 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Actually, I didn't write that book with John. It's nice guide, though. Smile Smile Smile

-S

Thanks doc!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you guys find eating the same food in large quantities for an extended period of time causing problems with digestion?

I've been eating salmon exclusively at every meal (5-6 meals) for this blast, and while the first few weeks were good, I'm starting to feel full as if the food isn't digesting properly.

I've read on mountain dog about developing food allergies from eating the same thing over and over, never thought I'd be a victim of that Sad

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
(04-05-2017, 11:37 PM)thethinker48 Wrote: Do you guys find eating the same food in large quantities for an extended period of time causing problems with digestion?

I've been eating salmon exclusively at every meal (5-6 meals) for this blast, and while the first few weeks were good, I'm starting to feel full as if the food isn't digesting properly.

I've read on mountain dog about developing food allergies from eating the same thing over and over, never thought I'd be a victim of that Sad

why not rotate your protein sources? Salmons pretty fatty, so could be slowing digestion for you.
(04-02-2017, 12:04 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: You did this correctly, although your reps were a bit high.

Stretch after completing all of the exercises and you're done with the Superset(s). Smile

(You'll see on Day 1 that you'd do your supersets (for example Tier II, Chest/Back) and then stretch for those muscle groups before moving to the next supersetted muscle groups (Shoulders / Abs), after which you'd stretch, etc.

Smile

-S

Hi scott how long do you hold the stretch? is i cant hold it for like 2min with a load giong 30sec and it is burning so bad i have to stop Smile

thanks for all the great answers
(04-06-2017, 02:31 AM)Brian Kjærgård Jakobsen Wrote: Hi scott how long do you hold the stretch? is i cant hold it for like 2min with a load giong 30sec and it is burning so bad i have to stop Smile

I feel u there brother. I'm slowly working time up but dam the burn is unreal. And I'm a bit of a pain addict

Just work up from your 30 seconds, i would reread the stretching section, i think 45-60 seconds is what you should be shooting for.
(04-05-2017, 11:37 PM)thethinker48 Wrote: Do you guys find eating the same food in large quantities for an extended period of time causing problems with digestion?

Is ur salmon farm raised. How high is ur protein intake. Do u use digestive enzymes? Do u eat plenty of greens. I get backed up when the above get out of line. Or if my liver is not doing well. I'll feel tired all the time.

Hi Scott, Should I not be doing rack deads (below knee height) for MR's? I've done them a few times and like them, so are they better suited as a loading set? Thanks
(04-05-2017, 11:22 PM)phoebeusfenix Wrote: Crap - must've been the Brutality of MD one. Sorry!

No problem!

(04-05-2017, 11:27 PM)Powerof2 Wrote: Thanks doc!!

Sure!

Yes, as others have suggested, I would mix up your protein sources. You probably have noticed if you've been doing this for a bit that your clotting time is reduced. I bleed REALLY easily if I eat too much salmon.

(04-06-2017, 02:31 AM)Brian Kjærgård Jakobsen Wrote: Hi scott how long do you hold the stretch? is i cant hold it for like 2min with a load giong 30sec and it is burning so bad i have to stop Smile

Sure!

I'd check out page 40 onward of the book. (There's more than one stretch type. Smile )

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(04-06-2017, 11:55 PM)732mikee Wrote: Hi Scott, Should I not be doing rack deads (below knee height) for MR's? I've done them a few times and like them, so are they better suited as a loading set? Thanks

Just IMO - I much prefer rack deads as MR's compared to loading. That small gap to regrip helps me a ton. I think(and I could be wrong) that the type of set(loading, mr, pump) is your call.