Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fortitude Log-Books ( Excel )
Hi Scott and others.

First of all. The fortitude system is treating me very well. I have been af big fan of Mountaindog systems before, but i can say, that i equally love this system.

I have done two trial runs now, 4weeks blast and 6 weeks blasts - an feel rather confident on the system and mixing up the excercices. What i would do now, is starting a couple of my clients up on the system.. In this case, and for my own training aswell, it would be a lot of help to have your scheemes in an excel format.

I coul'd make my own edition, and i have tried to think of a smarter way of logging, than loose sheets. But i just can't seem to find any better solution.

So.. would you be interested in sharing your excel spreadsheet ?

Bests, from denmark.
Hey Fluffy!

(Sorry for the error in posting this thread - I've looked high and low and this is related to Tapatalk in some way, but have not found a resolution to it. Next step is to start digging into the code. The threads post, but just don't appear to d/t the error.)

Well, you'd not be the first person to train others with this system. I can neither condone nor recommend that, really as I don't know anything about you, your experience, etc. I will say that I'm not overly pleased to hear of people using my system second hand (or in this kind of context).

The Overview sheets and training logs can be found for free, in printable form, via the link (click banner at the top of every page here) in the e-store where you buy the book.

--------------

I'm actually not sure how to answer you question about asking for the logs, etc. in excel spreadsheet form.... I've come up with several ways to do so, but I guess I'll just answer a question with a question:

Have you tried to simply create them?...
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Am a newbie (here), and still can't find a link to the xls. Guess I should have done an intro.
Hi David.

Just choose buy the ebook. And select the sheets.. Its in .pdf

Elsewhere they are in the back of the ebook.. And by your questioning i assume you havn't read it. I can't say it enough, but its a complex system, and the ebook i is filled up with information that you Will need if you Want to have succes's with it.

In addition to my post, i actually decided not to let any of my "hobby" clients do the fortitude program yet because of it's complexisity - furthermore you Can really hurt yourself if not doing it propperly... I believe it Can be your best freind or your worst enemy.

Buy the book.

Jesper
(10-07-2014, 05:09 PM)Fluffyman Wrote: Hi David.

Just choose buy the ebook. And select the sheets.. Its in .pdf

Elsewhere they are in the back of the ebook.. And by your questioning i assume you havn't read it. I can't say it enough, but its a complex system, and the ebook i is filled up with information that you Will need if you Want to have succes's with it.

In addition to my post, i actually decided not to let any of my "hobby" clients do the fortitude program yet because of it's complexisity - furthermore you Can really hurt yourself if not doing it propperly... I believe it Can be your best freind or your worst enemy.

Buy the book.

Jesper

Hey Jesper,

Thanks for chiming in with some help.

Many find it to be a bit complex at first (d/t the details I provide I suspect) but realize that it's kinda simple actually.

What things are you referring to wrt "hurt yourself?..." Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.