Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a Quick Happy Holidays
I'm hoping everyone has a great Holiday season and that by the time you've read this you've:

-Released any anxiety from X-mas shopping.
-Arrived safely at your destination if traveling to visit family
-Are happily settled in enjoying the togetherness and perhaps spiritual endeavor(s) that these days are supposed to be about.

-Scott
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Scott Stevenson for this post:
  • Altamir, Muscle175, Suavek
Thanks brother. Same to you and your family. Thanks for a great book and a great forum. It has really been a game changer for me.
Happy Holidays to you Scott!
(12-25-2014, 12:13 PM)Muscle175 Wrote: Thanks brother. Same to you and your family. Thanks for a great book and a great forum. It has really been a game changer for me.

(12-25-2014, 07:33 PM)Dyna13 Wrote: Happy Holidays to you Scott!

Thank you both!

The forum isn't anything too crazy, but I'm happy that I've got a way to help folks get the most out of the book. (I'll admit it's turned out to be self serving, too, b/c I get to hear lots of positive feedback, which I really enjoy. Smile )

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(12-26-2014, 08:55 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Thank you both!

The forum isn't anything too crazy, but I'm happy that I've got a way to help folks get the most out of the book. (I'll admit it's turned out to be self serving, too, b/c I get to hear lots of positive feedback, which I really enjoy. Smile )

-S

And we are thankful for that help, self serving to you or not. But I think the forum is great. Yes it's not as busy, but most busy boards are 90% trolls and worthless white noise posts. I'll take content any day Smile. Hope all had a good holiday
(12-26-2014, 08:27 PM)Altamir Wrote: And we are thankful for that help, self serving to you or not. But I think the forum is great. Yes it's not as busy, but most busy boards are 90% trolls and worthless white noise posts. I'll take content any day Smile. Hope all had a good holiday

Thanks, man.

So far so good. I put the $3 / mo subscription in place as a way to keep the trolls out, really, also knowing that I'd have the book ready "soon" afterwards, and folks could get access that way, too.

I think there's some good exchange going on and there are plenty of places to read about the basic info. that populates (often cut n' pasted) on many other boards.

-S
-Scott

Happy Holidays to you and your family Scott!
(12-28-2014, 01:03 AM)Blaise Wrote: Happy Holidays to you and your family Scott!

Likewise, Blaise!

-S
-Scott

stromectol rezeptfrei deutschland stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen online apotheke stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen online apotheke
stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen online apotheke stromectol 12mg kaufen
stromectol online kaufen stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen online apotheke stromectol kaufen österreich
stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen online apotheke stromectol online kaufen
stromectol kaufen ohne rezept stromectol rezeptfrei kaufen online apotheke stromectol rezeptfrei deutschland
stromectol 3mg tabletten kaufen stromectol kaufen stromectol online kaufen