Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(05-05-2018, 09:23 PM)croupier Wrote: My bad then, sorry! Thank you very much Dr Scott!

You're welcome!

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Whats up guys newbie here! A little about me I'm a young 20 something male who started lifting a few years ago. Mostly doing bro splits and Arnolds workout for mass on bodybuilding dot com. I've recently pretty much plateau and I saw Scott on mountain dogs Youtube and I was instantly sold bought the book and I'm about halfway through it. I'm ready to start the program next week and I can't wait to see some progress again! Best of luck to everyone here may your gains be ever progressive! #EARNIT
(05-09-2018, 04:52 AM)Connorp Wrote: Whats up guys newbie here! A little about me I'm a young 20 something male who started lifting a few years ago. Mostly doing bro splits and Arnolds workout for mass on bodybuilding dot com. I've recently pretty much plateau and I saw Scott on mountain dogs Youtube and I was instantly sold bought the book and I'm about halfway through it. I'm ready to start the program next week and I can't wait to see some progress again! Best of luck to everyone here may your gains be ever progressive! #EARNIT

Welcome!!! (You you are one of the first to use that hashtag here, I think!!! Smile Smile Smile )

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Scott,

it's me, the old croupier. I had to re-start my account for some reason and just like the first time I joined now I am not able yet to start my posts and interact in other people's thread. I am sorry for bursting your balls but my account stopped working all of a sudden. The last time I logged in was yesterday so I really don't know why. However If you can work your magic like last time and make me access that would be great. Cheers!
Hi

Took Scott's seminar back in 2016. Late to the party! Not much on forums anymore.

I have competed in the same class with Scott back in 16. Also competed in his Clash of Champions last year.
(05-10-2018, 01:33 AM)croupier2.0 Wrote: Hi Scott,

it's me, the old croupier. I had to re-start my account for some reason and just like the first time I joined now I am not able yet to start my posts and interact in other people's thread. I am sorry for bursting your balls but my account stopped working all of a sudden. The last time I logged in was yesterday so I really don't know why. However If you can work your magic like last time and make me access that would be great. Cheers!

I got you, man.

NOTE for folks reading:

This thread is here in part b/c posting at least once on the board seems to prevent the issue with userid's getting pruned when the user doesn't log in regularly or hasn't posted.

So, post here if you've not.

(Also send me PM's - don't post here - for things related to subscriptions, permissions, etc. Smile )

-S
-Scott

(05-11-2018, 02:28 AM)GIO-305 Wrote: Hi

Took Scott's seminar back in 2016. Late to the party! Not much on forums anymore.

I have competed in the same class with Scott back in 16. Also competed in his Clash of Champions last year.

Hey BUD!!! How are you?!?!

Good to see you here!!! Smile

I'll be down south sometime before the Clash this year, def. to train at Tony's gym. (I think you're down that way?... )

-S
-Scott

Hi,
Just bought the book and can't wait to get started. Can any of you experienced folks suggest a good place on the forum for a newbie to start

Thanks
(05-13-2018, 09:43 PM)stve75 Wrote: Hi,
Just bought the book and can't wait to get started. Can any of you experienced folks suggest a good place on the forum for a newbie to start

Thanks

Read through the "FT Questions..." thread in the FT sub-forum, it is an absolute goldmine.
(05-13-2018, 09:43 PM)stve75 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks

Altamir has probably the best log on earth(and these forums). I’d study that shit religiously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk