Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(05-31-2019, 08:20 AM)bradycurtin Wrote: Hey guys,

Hope you're all doing incredibly well wherever you are in the world! My name is Brady, I'm a Coach out of Melbourne, Australia and have been training for the past 10 years and Coaching the last 4.

I've been a long time listener and learner of Dr. Scott's, love both applications and progressions i've been able to make in my own training as well as those I coach from what I've learnt via FT and all of Scott's lectures, podcasts etc.

I'm a competitive powerlifter having done 3 sanctioned GPC meets and I will be competing in my first IFBB comp in March 2021 to achieve my inner meathead/bodybuilder goals. Through powerlifting I've been fulfilling my competitive nature while always pushing for growth and body comp proportions for stage.

I'm beyond keen to help contribute, learn, support and love as much as I can here and really looking forward to the time ahead!

Welcome, Brady and thanks for the kind words!!! Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hello all,

David from Scotland here and just bought (and read) the book. Looking to start the program next week when I have my head around how to program. Ill is searching soon for example layouts for a basic tier 1 (to start off). Hopefully, get a feel for the program and get a bit of muscle on for my holiday which is bang on timing for after my first blast.
I purchased the Fortitude Training ebook and the Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach yesterday. I just turned 64 years old and have been training for 52 years. I've read probably every book on nutrition and bodybuilding written over the last 50 years and wanted to add these to my list. I am looking forward to trying the Fortitude training. Cheers
(06-13-2019, 06:56 PM)taylordavidrobert Wrote: Hello all,

David from Scotland here and just bought (and read) the book. Looking to start the program next week when I have my head around how to program. Ill is searching soon for example layouts for a basic tier 1 (to start off). Hopefully, get a feel for the program and get a bit of muscle on for my holiday which is bang on timing for after my first blast.

Welcome, David!

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(06-14-2019, 09:52 AM)Treeman Wrote: I purchased the Fortitude Training ebook and the Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach yesterday. I just turned 64 years old and have been training for 52 years. I've read probably every book on nutrition and bodybuilding written over the last 50 years and wanted to add these to my list. I am looking forward to trying the Fortitude training. Cheers

WOW! Both books right off the bat! (I'm guessing you must have heard one of my recent podcasts!)

Welcome and thanks for picking up the books!

-Scott
-Scott

Question 
Jay Benoit,

Just purchased fortitude training and look forward to starting . I don’t compete but am always looking to improve. My physique!

I have a question on how would you split this into 5 days, as I prefer to shorten up the workouts just a bit and work out 5 days.

Thanks!

Jay
@all_natural_iron
Allnaturaliron.com
(06-20-2019, 04:02 AM)JB87306 Wrote: Jay Benoit,

Just purchased fortitude training and look forward to starting . I don’t compete but am always looking to improve. My physique!

I have a question on how would you split this into 5 days, as I prefer to shorten up the workouts just a bit and work out 5 days.

Thanks!

Jay
@all_natural_iron
Allnaturaliron.com

Jay,

Please read your purchase email about getting set up with a subscription here after buying the FT e-book.

Also, after you've done the above, please do a search in the forum - this question has been addressed a few times now.

-S
-Scott

Hi I’m Linny from the U.K. miss the forums & found this 1 biggrin
(07-02-2019, 04:34 PM)linnyg Wrote: Hi I’m Linny from the U.K. miss the forums & found this 1 biggrin

Uh - Oh! Trouble just showed up!!! LOL

-S
-Scott

I've been a member of the forum for quite some time, but I never introduced myself. Scott knows me well at this point. My name's Gavin. Nice to meet everyone!