Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself: If you've never Posted, Post here please...
(08-06-2015, 10:19 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: The off handed commentary is all I remember about that podcast, actually...

I've got a couple other things that have come out recently that I'll post up on the board ASAP.

-S
Hey if theres bagging on skip happening,
it makes it pure gold!

hello everybody!
mr stevenson keep up the good work!
(08-10-2015, 01:37 AM)bill2 Wrote: hello everybody!
mr stevenson keep up the good work!

I plan on it! Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
ALOHA everyone!

My name is Chace Bolosan
(Instagram @bolobuilt)

I am 22 years old
NPC nationally qualified bodybuilder
(Just won the Men's Bodybuilding Novice and Open light weight class at The San Jose Bodybuilding championships 2015)

As of right now my new goal is to compete on that national stage! My coach and I decided to take some time off to improve my physique, and aim for a show next year!

I will be implementing this program to create those improvements!

Here are stage shots of this past show, I plan to bring a bigger, fuller, leaner and more complete physique next time I step on stage!
[Image: e288ab67d4e0bec4b1fee8176ed3a983.jpg][Image: 3263d646a29af60b3754cf6123d15088.jpg][Image: fb3aa796935d8c4d11a6ac43974eb6a9.jpg]
Chace Bolosan

see my life at
Instagram: @bolobuilt
Welcome Chase!

Build up your back to balance the rest of your physique and you'll do well on the national level. Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
New here~ a bit about myself
40 years old, been lifting since college, did a few figure shows and BBing shows in my 30's. Recently did a PLing meet as a bucket list item for my 40th and did really well. No interest in competing in anything in the near future though.
I'm usually within about 5-8lbs of my weight so I'm pretty consistent on diet/training/cardio. I'm in the midst of reading the book and hope to put together my program in the next few weeks. Looking forward to trying this!
(08-11-2015, 07:24 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Welcome Chase!

Build up your back to balance the rest of your physique and you'll do well on the national level. Smile

-S

I definitely agree. My back and core are big weak points on my physique. Arms need to be brought up too.

And specific ways you can share in which I can achieve this?
Chace Bolosan

see my life at
Instagram: @bolobuilt
(08-11-2015, 08:40 AM)BOLOBUILT Wrote: I definitely agree. My back and core are big weak points on my physique. Arms need to be brought up too.

And specific ways you can share in which I can achieve this?

This is a question that's asked a lot.

First I'd get going with FT (read this thread: http://drscottstevenson.com/forum/thread-244.html)

Then, you can make sure you emphasis back by making the pump sets treacherous, putting the Back Width Loading sets first (before Thickness - this will help you feel the thickness sets in the lats better), as well as including stiff-legged deadlift options for your hamstrings (which also hit the back) throughout your FT program.

For most (not all) getting crazy ass strong on Thickness exercise will help. Get to where you are pulling well over 500lb from below the knee / mid-shin on rack dead, using 315+ on bent over rows and filling the bar on T-Bar rows and it will show in your back. Smile

Exercise selection and execution , too, of course, when it comes to Width. Find the ones that work for you. Smile

-S
-Scott

Hey - I figured I should post and say what's up!

I've been training consistently for a bit over 7 years now. Been using DC Training methods for a couple years and looking forward to getting into FT Training. Already read through the book once and making my way through it a second time. The way I like to approach things is in a organized fashion so as much as I'd like to jump straight into FT - I'm taking my time researching so I can really get a grasp for the methods and ideology behind the madness. Thanks to Scott for being such a bad ass guy putting all this knowledge out there and being so helpful in the community. Glad to be here.
(08-16-2015, 09:45 AM)MaxxPursuit Wrote: Hey - I figured I should post and say what's up!

I've been training consistently for a bit over 7 years now. Been using DC Training methods for a couple years and looking forward to getting into FT Training. Already read through the book once and making my way through it a second time. The way I like to approach things is in a organized fashion so as much as I'd like to jump straight into FT - I'm taking my time researching so I can really get a grasp for the methods and ideology behind the madness. Thanks to Scott for being such a bad ass guy putting all this knowledge out there and being so helpful in the community. Glad to be here.

Thanks, man. You're welcome! Smile

-S
-Scott