Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
muscle round question
Hey folkes,

Just a quick question I'm not 100% on.

When a particular body part has, say 2-3 muscle rounds on it...eg quads or what ever.....do you do 2-3 different exercises or all muscle rounds on the same exercise, or does it not matter?

Matt
(04-03-2015, 04:35 AM)bicep_grind Wrote: Hey folkes,

Just a quick question I'm not 100% on.

When a particular body part has, say 2-3 muscle rounds on it...eg quads or what ever.....do you do 2-3 different exercises or all muscle rounds on the same exercise, or does it not matter?

Matt

Different exercises.

p. 95

"Rotating Exercises: Perform only one MR for a given exercise in a workout. Your exercise selection will be intuitive: Do exercises that you feel work best for your physique, in the context of how previous workouts went (and where you are sore, etc.), and making sure (as with PUMP SETS) to avoid those exercises that might cause or exacerbate joint or tendon pain. Muscle Round exercises should chosen be to “fll in the holes” in your physique. You don’t need to regularly do any particular exercises, keeping it very random and fresh. On the other hand, you might choose to hammer away at a given exercise until you grow quite strong
in that movement and this is refected in your physique."

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hey Scott,

That's cool, that's what iv been doing bro.

Matt