Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modified three day program.
Hi all.

A little bit of background. I am competing bodybuilder from the UK (Manchester ). Without going into too much detail , I shall be competing at the PCA British finals next june and am looking to bring up my weak body parts which are as follows.

Quads (sweep).
Ham and glute development.
Lat flare.
Upper chest.

I have been using tier 1 for the last four months approximately and have made some great gains. To give my body a rest I wish to move to a three day tier one program. This should ideally give more focus on legs primarily.

Any pointers and where to start would be most helpful. I have a few ideas in mind but would appreciate feedback from the members here. (And hopefully Dr Scott himself Smile

Dominate the day
John
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Johnny_Napalm for this post:
  • Scott Stevenson
Hey John!

I think you have my feedback from our PM's on the other site, right? (If you devised something from that, post it up and we'll fine tune.)

Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks Scott. This is what I have come up with.

Day 1

Lower pump

1 thigh
2 quad
1 calderas

Upper load

1 back
2 chest
1 delt

Day 2

Lower load

1 thigh
1 quad
1 ham
Adductor
2 calf.

Upper pump

Chest/back 1
Sh/AB's 1
Bis/tris 1

Day 3

Muscle rounds or pump.

Thigh 1xMR
Quad 1xP
Ham 1xP
Back 1xMR
Chest 1xMR
Delt 1xP
Tri 1xMR

That's my attempt. Your thoughts please Scott ?

Kind regards
John
John,

OK, so how have you designed what you have there to focus on your weaknesses?

With thighs (front and back), lat width and Chest, you've got a lot to work on, of course.

Smile

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Hi Scott. I have used the three day upper body as a template and basically emphasised the muscle round day to legs. Exercise selection I think may be key also. Squats will be making a return for overall leg thickness. And I included two quad pump as I feel I respond to higher reps for quads. My main concern is quads so I think I've focused on that mainly.

What do you think?

Cheers
John
(10-14-2015, 03:21 PM)Johnny_Napalm Wrote: Hi Scott. I have used the three day upper body as a template and basically emphasised the muscle round day to legs. Exercise selection I think may be key also. Squats will be making a return for overall leg thickness. And I included two quad pump as I feel I respond to higher reps for quads. My main concern is quads so I think I've focused on that mainly.

What do you think?

Cheers
John

Yes, exercise selection is going to be key here.

Here are some exercises you might consider for your weak spots (they're posted here on the board and there are youtube vids, too.)

Sommersault squats
Incline Scoop Flies
Cross-cable pulldowns (done kneeling or sitting)

I might also make delts a MR instead of a pump set (and maybe triceps a pump set) on Day 3.

-S
-Scott

Many thanks Scott. I shall make the changes and start this Monday when I resume training Smile
(10-15-2015, 02:18 AM)Johnny_Napalm Wrote: Many thanks Scott. I shall make the changes and start this Monday when I resume training Smile

You're welcome, my man!

-S
-Scott