Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fortitude training post contest
Thumbs Up 
Hello everyone. Just wanted to give my feedback on my thoughts of fortitude training. I had a pretty good run this last year competing in 4 different national shows. I knew about Dr. Stevenson from a good buddy of mine and reading his articles over at elitefts.

I decided to purchase the fortitude training book and I'm glad I did. I also purchased the next book virgin voyager fortitude which had more in depth examples and workouts already put together.

I wanted to give it a try right after my contest to see what I thought. I have to say that it was different from what I have done in the past---but I truly think it was the change I needed. I blasted for 6 weeks after my show and then have been cruising for over 2 weeks. I would suggest starting out first with Tier 1---and then after that first blast---decide on if you need/want to move up to tier 2 or 3. I think this training system is really great and you can customize it based on your specific goals as well.

Thanks again Dr Scott....One of the best investments for anyone if they are willing to put in the work and follow the sound principles in this. Thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mental1 for this post:
  • Scott Stevenson
(11-07-2015, 08:32 AM)Mental1 Wrote: Hello everyone. Just wanted to give my feedback on my thoughts of fortitude training. I had a pretty good run this last year competing in 4 different national shows. I knew about Dr. Stevenson from a good buddy of mine and reading his articles over at elitefts.

I decided to purchase the fortitude training book and I'm glad I did. I also purchased the next book virgin voyager fortitude which had more in depth examples and workouts already put together.

I wanted to give it a try right after my contest to see what I thought. I have to say that it was different from what I have done in the past---but I truly think it was the change I needed. I blasted for 6 weeks after my show and then have been cruising for over 2 weeks. I would suggest starting out first with Tier 1---and then after that first blast---decide on if you need/want to move up to tier 2 or 3. I think this training system is really great and you can customize it based on your specific goals as well.

Thanks again Dr Scott....One of the best investments for anyone if they are willing to put in the work and follow the sound principles in this. Thanks

Hey Brutha!

Thanks for the post!

(You also had a question, too, I think, eh?... Smile )

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(11-07-2015, 10:39 PM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: Hey Brutha!

Thanks for the post!

(You also had a question, too, I think, eh?... Smile )

-S

If someone is wanting to focus on certain areas---let's say back thickness---should they add an extra exercise or extra sets within the program layout? Thanks in advance!
(11-08-2015, 03:10 AM)Mental1 Wrote: If someone is wanting to focus on certain areas---let's say back thickness---should they add an extra exercise or extra sets within the program layout? Thanks in advance!

Ta da!!!

FT Questions....

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you very much for the link buddy! I'm Still new navigating around the board..but this explains it a lot!!
(11-08-2015, 06:42 AM)Mental1 Wrote: Thank you very much for the link buddy! I'm Still new navigating around the board..but this explains it a lot!!

Your'e welcome, Brutha! (That thread is LOADED now. Smile )

-S
-Scott