Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Shirts
Weren't there Fortitude t-shirts available somewhere?
If they are I can't find the link....

Help!
(01-18-2016, 12:46 PM)dens228 Wrote: Weren't there Fortitude t-shirts available somewhere?
If they are I can't find the link....

Help!

There was at one point, but there was some trouble making that flow well.

I've actually had some made for my training camp that I'd like to sell, so I'll try to get those out somehow. (I just need to find someone in the biz who does that or set myself up to ship from my house.)

Main thing was, as is often the case I'm finding, professed demand and follow through with purchase don't always line up. But, as far as T-shirts, I think they WILL eventually sell. Smile

-S
-Scott

Thanks for joining my Forum! dog

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks Scott. I will wait patiently.....
I would love to rock one of these too!
If anyone has a reliable hook-up, please let me know. I'd be looking for an established site to essentially re-direct folks to for my shirts. I'd need someone who is established and can make the process quite simple.

-S
-Scott

The above and all material posted by Scott Stevenson are Copyright © Scott W. Stevenson and Evlogia QiWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
I know skip has shirts made every now and then on IM. Maybe see who he uses?
Here is the link to the current thread.

Get your TEAM SKIP shirts HERE!
http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51292.
I for sure would buy a T-shirt if made available. I hope it happens soon.
(01-29-2016, 07:56 AM)jwtiger69 Wrote: I know skip has shirts made everyone now and then on IM. Maybe see who he uses?
Here is the link to the current thread.
Get your TEAM SKIP shirts HERE!
http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51292.

THANKS!

Yes, I know exactly who does that / how it goes down. (It might be tough to make the ones like I recently did - a bit of a custom job - but I'll look into it again.)

-S
-Scott

(02-11-2016, 12:10 AM)Scott Stevenson Wrote: THANKS!

Yes, I know exactly who does that / how it goes down. (It might be tough to make the ones like I recently did - a bit of a custom job - but I'll look into it again.)

-S

Great! I just started to reread the manual again and the first thing I thought was that I would love a shirt. Let us know if anything happens.

Thanks,
Justin

Let me know if this idea comes to fruition!!